C H A P T E R T W E L V E

ANGEL

"Dude where the you been hiding her!?" Riot called over to Ink who was still standing there like a surfboard staring at me as if I had something stuck on my face.

"Hey shit head he ain't my keeper" I retorted stepping toward the edge of the wire linking my gloved fingers through the cage.

I eyed Ink waiting for his reaction.  Riot had boasted how he was a good fighter shortly after we were introduced. I guess thats what helped him bulk up over the years. But did want to test that button. Even if it bit me in the ass.

I was sick of being thought of the helpless woman so when Lila was 6 months old I joined a Gym started with Boxing moved from Kickboxing then into Muay Thai and Brazilian jujitsu.

BJJ was my favourite as I was light on my feet and could easily most through grapples.

The bridesmaids movie popped into my mind thinking about climbing Ink like a tree. One hell of a tree he was. Fine with a F. For you know what.

F

uck me.

Holy sweet baby Jesus was I turned on by him.

"Go on Ink, if she can take down BFG you're fucked" one of the guys spectating for further away called out with a laugh and a high five to the guy beside him. Snapping me out of my ogling.

"Fuck off, Prospect" Ink snapped back over his shoulder. The other patched members turning into a bunch of girls. Cackling like fifteen year old girls. Inks hand running through his hair like a tick, accessing me accutely to measure up if he was game to test his theory.

How I wanted to run my hands through his hair. It looks softer then my own.

"Scared he's right, Noah?" I teased and Sabres jaw practically hit the floor. Her hand raised to cover her mouth as she gawked at the display, clearly not prepared.  Using his government name in front of the guys sent  them into louder hysterics.

Ink and I used to wrestle like crazy as kids. It was almost a fair match against one another as we got older but now he wasnt sure. Riot said he was unbeaten.

Ink smirked before started walking to the cage his black shorts hanging dangerously low. He bounded up the steps gracefully closing the distance between us that we were now almost touching. His rock hard upper abs only just rubbing against the fabric covering my now equally rock hard nipples.

A knot wound tighter in my gut as the air between us became thick. Sexual tension that could've set off its own weather event.

"Scared Noah?" I whispered out as his nose brushed against mine as he gaze combed me.

"Never. Ready for me to kick your ass. Lets see who taps out first Darlin'" Ink smirked. Cocky little shit. But i suppose I was too.

"Bring it on" I snapped before he gripped a hand on my forearm yanking me suddenly as he leg came out to sweep my ankle.

Hollering could he heard at the sudden movement clearly thinking i wouldve been surprised. If he wanted to play dirty so would I.

No holds bard. Little shit. No count down. No fight rules just going at it.

Ink bent to grab my legs which I allowed only to land on my back with him between my thighs and my legs now wrapped around his broad torso. It was a task to lock my ankles together as he was not longer a scrawny teenager.