C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - S I X

Ink

Garbled voices filled my ears as numbness and heavy limbs held my body trapped in a dream state.
I stood prisoner in my own body watching the horror replay of the day I sent Angel away.

"Noah?" She called pushing my bedroom door open at the clubhouse the heavy wooden door creaking slightly as it swung open.

"What do you want?" I snap.
Watching the memory replay like a sickening rerun. It immediately hurts my soul to speak to her that way, her beautiful face faultered at my tone and the evidence of hurt reads on her face instantly.

I was an asshole. Doing what I thought was right. And breaking her heart in the process. She takes a step towards me as i lay on my rumpled bed her body swaying just slightly as she fought the urge to come to me. I watched as a spectator while my form looked at her with boredom.

"Y-you havent been answering my calls. I-I.. ugh needed to see you. Is something wrong?" She says softly ringing her fingers at her waist. It had been 48 hours since i took her virginity and she took mine.

The look of distain on my face as I sneered at her
"Why are you here?"

She falters almost if i slapped her
"W-what do you mean Noah?"

"Don't"

"W-what?"
"Its Ink now" i snap crossing my recently covered tattooed arms over my wide chest.

Newly patched in, with a place at the Reaper Ink tattoo shop

"Ink? Noa- I wanted to see you. I need to talk t-"

"You need to leave" i said coldly cutting her off. Knowing if she said anymore i couldnt keep up the cascade.

"W-what?"

"Why the fuck are you here?!" I yell at her. Tears cloud her eyes as I almost miss the small gesture of her tiny hand pressing against the small lower part of her stomach protectively, right where Lila was growing.

"Noah? Why are you doing this." She whispers, talking a small step back.

"Why do you think? I dont want you here. You dont belong here, you never did. Leave!"  I push up from the bed taking a step towards her.

Her face grows flushed and she brushs away a tear from her cheek.

"Noah please. Whats wrong tell me? This isnt you. Please" she pleads reaching for me. I recoil from her grasp. If she touches me I know it would crumble.

"Get out!" I bellow she flinched from the noise.
"No. Not until you tell me whats wrong" she fires back bravely.

"Whats wrong is that your still here! Why can't you just leave. I dont want you here now or ever"

"You're lying" she whispers

"The only thing i lied about was saying you were a good lay. Get lost Angel!"
S

he recoils sharply as if i slapped her.