C H A P T E R N I N E

INK

Warm light filled my room as the sunrise broke through the trees surrounding the clubhouse.
Watching dust float up through the rays of sunshine streaming into the room through a crack in the curtains.

As I went to stretch out the morning aches a soft weight surrounded me. Like a monkey in a tree she climb to be our limbs twisted around each other like vines.

Looked down to see Angels limbs and my own curled up around each other as my body wrapped around hers.
H

er leg was uncovered from the duvet and hooked on my hip dangerously close to my morning boner the knee only inches away. Her short riding up just enough to reveal the curve of her pert ass.

I groaned tightening my grip on her hip for her to mumble sleep talking jibberish as she snuggled onto my chest deeper. Her fingers splayed across where my heart lay beneath my ribcage. Sighing and a small unconscious smile twitched across her rose red lips.
Utterly beautiful.

Her peaceful face relaxed against my chest her ear placed on my chest no doubt hearing the slow thump of my heart. My arms tighening to angled around her body as she clung to me like a Koalas joey clutching at me.

Examining her face for the first time in so long, my heart ached at how she was the same person but how little things changed.

Long thick dark lashs fanned out on her slightly flushed cheeks. A small faint bunch of sunkissed freckles splattered across the bridge of her nose and cheeks. Her rich chocolate hair beautifully braided away from her face showcasing the length and clearing her face as she usual used it as a veil. I had noticed Lila was the same way.

Traits of her mother's. I loved.

In such a short time all the feelings I had had for Angel came flooding back like a dam had burst. Now amplified by the fact we shared a amazing beautiful daughter.

I would admit I was ashamed that I had pushed her away and missed such a crucial point to be there to support her and help raise Lila. But she deserves credit for raising such an intelligent, kind child on her own no less.

It may have been 5 years but she came back. Even if it wasn't for me she was back. And I would hold onto them so tight.

I would earn her love as well as Lilas.
I would convince her to stay once the issue with the devils was sorted and make her mine forever.
She would be my old lady. I was sure of that. I just had to tread carefully as not to hurt her. Fuck knows I've done enough of that.

I took a deep breath inhaling her intoxicating scent holding her against my body it felt right in so many ways. As if we were made to fit against each other perfectly.

I should have never pushed her away.

No woman, or club bunny could ever fill the gaping hole she left in my heart. All by my own doing.
It made my stomach roll that now i had touched other woman besides her. It made me feel unclean. Dirty. Not just on my body but my soul. Like a dark mark etched there from stupidity. Mindless fucks were what I thought was the answer.

Wrong again, Noah.

One day She would be my old lady. One day I would put a ring on her finger and another baby in her belly. We would be a family. We would be whole.
I wanted the arguments. I wanted the attitude she gave me when I was being an idiot. I wanted it all. Everyday, everynight until my last one.

Good and bad. Forever.

I gently craned my neck down to place a gentle featherlike kiss to her forehead before holding her against my body falling back into slumber.

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

SORRY SHORT CHAPTER PEOPLE. Oh well. Hope you love it anyway.

Dont forget to let me know what you think.

Vote & Comment