C H A P T E R T E N

ANGEL

The strong urge to pee woke me from my sleep but as I tried to move I realized I was curled up against Ink.

Big spoon with a little spoon and our arms tangled together at my chest.
My body hummed in realization his morning glory was pushing right at the crest where my hip curved into my butt. His boxers like paper between his skin and my own.

To my horror my traitorous body pressed my ass firmly into him, biting down on my lip as i stifled a groan. The ache between my thigh becoming frustratingly uncomfortable and Ink groaned sleepily tightening his arms around me. His forearm right under my boobs pushing them up expertly as he slept.
My skin heated by contact with his body, nipples pebbling from under my shirt.

I stifled another groan trying to free myself from his constrictor like arms, his bare biceps flexing out tightening me against him.
He grumbled before rolling onto his back with the duvet low on his his revealing his bare chest. The sharp V pointing at his crotch made a lump rise in my throat.
I stood rooted to the spot looking at him lay there like a Greek sculpture.

This man was something else. He had filled out and bulked up from 5 years ago he wasn't so lanky, all arms and legs with no meat. He was a man. And quite a fine one. He had his beard of course which added to his growth but his longer hair and filled out body made it clear times had changed.

"Staring it rude you know?" He suddenly said with his eyes still closed.
I let out a small shriek darting into the bathroom before slamming the door letting out a harsh exhale. I could hear his husky morning voice through the door as he chuckled to himself clearly chuffed he'd caught me ogling his sex on a stick body.

I quickly did my business and splashed my face repeatedly before walking out of the room refusing to make eye contact with him as I grabbed my clothes before heading back into the bathroom and shut the door again.

I slipped on my favourite pair of black jeans that made my ass look like a ripe peach if I do say so myself. Thanks Freddy Jeans.
I threw on a lacey black bralet before throwing a oversized Ac/dc tShirt with a thick oversized chunky knit cardi on top.

My braid looked effortlessly done with a few pieces fallen out over night framing my face. I rummaged through the cupboard finding a new toothbrush in a packet before scrubbing my mouth furiously.

Men. Maybe it was just Ink. But whatever.
I was so beyond sexually frustrated i don't know what I'd do next time we were close half dressed.

After finishing getting ready I opened door to come face to chest with still shirtless Ink on the other said of the threshold.
I gulped down the lump lodged in my throat.

My face inches from his pec I noticed cursive on his chest right across his heart. But before I had a chance to decifer it he placed his hands on my shoulders turning me out of his way. Gently but firm, to the point, at the same time.

I imagining him using those hands to push me against the wall and ravage me before I mentally slapped myself.

"Scuse you" I protested.

"Can't taken a leak if your standing there gawking, darlin" he called before adjusting himself infront of the toilet. He turned raising an eyebrow "you wanna watch?" Asking as I basically stood on ceremony to watch him pee.