-お

I

I

       The big shiny beautiful church is filled with people who are crowded around today for a special occasion. The occasion being a wedding in which two drastically different people are ready to unite.

        No one expected this day to come. Not everyone was aware of such relationship to even exist. Sure both love each other but they never quite showed it. They always seemed so distanced, to distance to be exact.

       It's not everyday that you get to see a poor woman marry a rich handsome dude who has many women on their knees. He's the only son of the Jeon family, which happens to own Luxurious JK.

       Luxurious JK happens to be an important corporation in South Korea. Being the only son of such important people puts a lot of pressure but it's nothing for Jeon Jungkook. The man who happens to be the future leader of such powerful corporation.

      The woman who happens to be his future wife is Kim Y/n. The daughter of the Kim family who happens to be a very poor family. Her brother, Kim Taehyung is best friends with Jungkook who assigned Taehyung as the leader of a small part of the Luxurious JK corporation.

      It was time. The classic wedding song was playing which allowed the guests to know that the wedding has begun. The groom stood in the altar waiting for his beautiful bride to walk in anytime now.

       The big church doors opened allowing everyone to see the breath taking bride. Her silky white dress was as long and as beautiful as a queens dress. Her dark pitch black hair is well done making her look even more stunning. You could tell she is wearing light makeup since her face doesn't look fake but natural.

      Jungkook smiles, showing everyone his bunny like smile which melts every women's heart. Y/n feeling nervous as hell as all eyes were on her. Never had she ever had so many eyes on her.

      Many of which were girls who envied her for being the the lucky gal to marry such God like man. The wedding was being live broadcast since this wedding was announced to the whole world.

     Soon enough Y/n made it to the altar and took her husbands hand as she stood there with her future husband who happened to whispered in her ear-.

"Don't be nervous love, everything will be okay". His soothing voice made her blush as she nodded.

     The priest then started the whole ceremony. Everyone paid close attention, even those at home which some wish that Jungkook would say no and leave her planted on their wedding.

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook take Kim Y/n to be your wife until death separates y'all apart?". Such question like this was nothing for the all mighty Jeon.