-べ

*SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES AND MISSPELLING WORDS*

VI

       Jungkook watches as his mistress strips. He bites his lip as he eyed her with lust in his eyes. He knew that it was wrong to cheat on his wife but who can blame him?. A fine woman is standing before him, turning herself in to him. She's very tempting for him to even control himself around her.

"Fuck, just let me fuck you already". Jungkook begged as Seungyeon walks slowly towards him. "As you wish". She whispers into his ear as she takes a seat on his laps. He waisted no time and immediately attacked her lips. Both fought for dominance as they ate each other's faces up.

    Cheating on his wife who's now pregnant with his child is sure cruel. His wife in the other hand has been believing that her husband is loyal while she's waiting for the perfect time to confess to him that she's pregnant. One month pregnant already.

     Jungkook and Seungyeon have been having affairs here and there. Seungyeon doing this because of the plan and to forget about Jimin. When she sleeps with Jungkook, she puts her feelings aside in order to be able to do what she was told. She knows that what she's doing is wrong but she's doing it for Jimin. She wants him to be happy even if it's not with her. Maybe liking Jungkook was in the past but here she is, being a slut for a man she's not into.

Y/N

      I laid in bed sick. I called my brother to let him know that I wouldn't be able to go to work today. Everyday I get even more sick and weaker which is crazy to think about. The sicker I am the sadder I get. Thoughts about having a child makes me want to cry. I've heard that the pain is unbearable.

     Ring Ring. My phone rang. I reached out for it and grabbed it. I look at the called ID.

Kookie😻💖

      I smile softly for the first time in weeks. This is probably the first time he's ever called me since the day we got married.

"Hey!". I answer his call. "I just wanted to check on you, are you okay?". He asks. "Yeah". I lie. "That's good to hear". He says. "Are you coming home early today?". I ask. "Sorry darling but I have to much work that I have to finish by today". He admits. "I-It's fine, I'll leave you then so you can finish. Bye". I say hoping for him to respond with a "don't worry baby i'll try to make it home early"but no instead he said-. "Bye". And he hung up.