⫷ 10 ⫸

-💮-

I HATE SEEING YOU BECAUSE YOU BRING BACK THE FEELINGS I TRIED SO HARD TO FORGET

✧ I HATE SEEING YOU BECAUSE YOU BRING BACK THE FEELINGS I TRIED SO HARD TO FORGET ༄

-💮-

💧☔️

//

Letters.

That's all Y/n can think of. Jungkook mention something about letters but she's never received any. Had he mistaken her address?, maybe. Right at this instant she lays in bed wide awake. It's been a whole month since she lost saw Jungkook and all she can think of is him being engaged and his letters.

"Letters, huh?". The way he use to write her small little notes saying cute things like-.

-i love you
-you look beautiful today
-i want you so bad
-i'm all yours;)

A white box was placed out in front of her. Inside she keeps all the memories of Jungkook. Her wedding ring, pictures, and his notes. Everything is inside this small white box. As much as she wants to burn the box she just can't because she still loves him. Tears fall down onto the picture on her hand.

"I was all yours". Her hand caresses his face on the picture as she remembers all those good times she once had with him. Even if he hurt her, even if he cheated on her, she still loves him.

Her heart aches at the sight of him. His bunny like smile and that laugh of his all pop up in her mind causing her to cry out alone in her room. "I hate you". She says to herself over and over again wanting it to be true but her heart betrays her. "I just can't!, you made me happy. You never once cared how I looked nor about my family's background back then. You truly loved me for who I was".

"No matter what happens Y/n, I will always love you".

His words rang inside her head as she remembers him whisper that to her at night when he though she was asleep. The way she blushed and quickly closed her eyes, pretending to be asleep. Things changed.

"Jennie, I'm going out. Do you mind taking care of the twins for a while?". It's early in the morning and Y/n is all dressed up. Wearing a white shirt with black jeans and a leather jacket. "Sure. Take care".

No sleep. She had no sleep last night. Even if she's tired that won't stop her from going to her destination. She knocks on the door waiting for them to open up. "It's early in the morning-".

"It's been a long time Seungyeon".

• • •