⫷ BEGINING TWO ⫸

-💮-

WELCOME TO PART TWO OF BOOK

-💮-

//

"What do you mean Y/n has a child?!". Jungkook immediately got up from his office chair. "Like I told you dude, I saw her at the grocery store and she was with a child. She looked better than ever".

Namjoon, his assistant said as he took a seat on the couch. "The kids probably yours, I mean you never know, right?". Jungkook glared at him. "I won't know till I ask her obviously". Namjoon chuckles.

"I don't think that girl ever wants to see you. I mean you did hurt her after all. Maybe she was pregnant when you were cheating on her and she never told you". His friend wasn't helping him right now, instead he was making him feel worst than he already did. "Shut up!, your not helping bitch".

"Woah!, calm your tits. Not my fault she left you". He said as he takes out his cigarette from his pocket.

"Boy or girl?". Namjoon gives him a weird look before asking-. "What?, boy or girl?". "Her child!, was it a boy or girl?". Jungkook waits for his friend to respond. "I wouldn't like to ruin the surprise".

//

IMPORTANT NEWS

this story will take a turn.

it's going to be different from the first time this story came out.

mature content and strong language will still be in this story so if uncomfortable please don't read.

DON'T BE A SHY READER

PLEASE
COMMENT AND VOTE

LET ME KNOW YALLS OPINIONS AND THOUGHTS OF THIS BOOK SO FAR

NEXT UP:
💮OPENING ONE💮

ARE YALL READY FOR PART 2?

LOVE YOU MEANIES🥺💖