⫷ 09 ⫸

-💮-

I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT IT
WASNT EASY LETTING GO

✧ I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT IT WASNT EASY LETTING GO ༄

-💮-

🥂🍾

//

Seungyeon walks into the Luxurious JK building. Her high heels hitting against the floor with every step she takes. Heart pounding against her chest.

Today is the day she's going to confess to Jungkook. Whether he'll hate her more than he already does or even if he goes and beats Jimin's ass. She doesn't care about him since he thinks so poorly of her.

"Seungyeon?, what brings you here?". Namjoon who is seated on the desk who use to be hers asks. "I came to talk to Jungkook. It's an emergency".

"Hmmm, go ahead". She walks into his office only find no one seated on his office chair. "Looking for someone?". She quickly turns around only to see him. "Jungkook. I came to speak to you".

"Go ahead, take a seat". He walks over to his chair and takes a seat. "Tell me Seungyeon, what's so important?". Her lips trembling as she tries to speak.

Never has she ever seen him so cold. Did she do this to him?, no it couldn't have been her. "It's about your relationship with Y/n and I". Jungkook's right eyebrow raises and a smirk forms on his lips.

"Speak. I'm listening". A long shaky breath leaves her mouth before she even speaks. "Jimin and I made the perfect plan. You see Jimin still loves Y/n and he's crazy about her and well he came up with a plan that involved me in it. My part of the plan was to seduce you into cheating on your wife with me".

Anger boils inside of him as he sits there looking calm. "Say that once again". Seungyeon tells him again and she tells him about how Jimin forced her to drug his drinks and he would also drug them and make it seem as if he slept with her.

She told him how it began and how perfect everything was going until Y/n left. Things were never suppose to end up like they are now.

His anger got the best of him. Never has he ever been this furious. An anger that he just can't explain. Seungyeon just watches as Jungkook stands up from his seat and walks out of his office without saying anything to her. She fears for him and Jimin.

Nothing can stop him right now. His hands grab tightly onto the stirring wheel as he drives to Jimin's corporation. His mind clouded by images of Jimin and the way he would sabotage his drinks.

Just the thought of everything was making him step down onto the petal harder making the car go faster. He drives pass a red light and the camera flicks. Music bass busting as he sits there with his shades on as he steps harder down going faster and faster.