⫷ 07 ⫸

-💮-

I ONLY WANT YOUR
FORGIVENESS NOT YOUR LOVE

✧ I ONLY WANT YOUR FORGIVENESS NOT YOUR LOVE ༄

-💮-

💔⚔️

//

"If only I had the guts to go". Jungkook mumbles as he sits in his car seat looking out his window. He had gotten off his car and knocked on the door but he ran back to his car before the door opened.

He never said hi to her or anything. He just imagined it all. The way she looks and the way she said  his name once she opened the door.

Y/n opens her front door only to find no one. She looks to the sides but still she sees no one. From afar Jungkook watches as she glances all over. "She hasn't changed". He smiles softly to himself.

His heart fluttering at the sight before him. His beautiful ex wife stood there with those big brown eyes of her with her long black hair placed up. The thought of wrapping his arms around her tiny waist was making him regret everything all over again.

The car started and Jungkook drove off once Y/n slammed the door shut again. He drove down the streets with his shades on, hiding his tears.

Please take care.

Namjoon watches from the window as Jungkook got off his car and wiped his tears away before coming into the building. Soon enough Jungkook walked into his office where Namjoon was.

"How did it go?". Namjoon asks as he stops typing on the computer. "Good". He lies. "That's good to hear". Namjoon wants to ask him what happened but he knows that his friend is probably in pain.

"Well I'll be leaving". The door closes and Jungkook stands there in his office all alone wondering how it all started. How he became like this and why. What's his purpose?, and what does he want?!.

Does he want her back or not?.

All these thoughts are making him crazy. There making him lose his mind. The pain, sorrow, and regret is all making him cry out loud as he hides it all behind his cold act as he stands before his father.

He walks over to his desk and opens a drawer. His hands hold onto a letter. The only letter Y/n responded to him with. Sadly, the only thing on it was a phone number which is probably her new number, the one he's tried to call multiple times.

Just one glance at the letter and he's already remembering all of those days he wrote letters to her. The way his wrist would ache after writing a bunch of letters only to send her one of them a day.