⫷ 04 ⫸

*please play song*

-💮-
THINGS HAPPEN
FOR A REASON

-💮-✧ THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON ༄

-💮-

🔪💉

//

"Kookie!". Y/n called out as the wind blew through her hair as she ran towards Jungkook. "Y/n, let's go on a date". He smiles softly. "Okie". She took his hand and both walked through the beach holding each other's hands as they laughed and smiled.

"I love you Y/n, you know that right?". Y/n nods. "Of course I do silly". Her smile fades as she then stops in her tracks and let's go of his hand. "If you love me Kookie, then why the hell did you cheat on me?". She looked up at him with tears streaming down her face. "I-I didn't do such thing". He tries to grab her.

"Yes you did!, you broke my heart!. You cheated on me while I've been in pain carrying your child!".

Jungkook woke up and glanced around the room as he held his head. He can't really see anything since everything's blurry. "Hey Jungkook?!". He heard someone calling his name but he can't really tell who it is. "M-my head hurts like-". He stops when he notices that he's not in his room nor in his bed.

"Where's Y/n?". He mumbles as he tries to get up. "No stay in bed!, you can't walk yet". He looks over to where the voice is. "Namjoon?". There Namjoon stood. "Dude you're hurt. So lay back down". Jungkook looks at him weird before laughing.

"I'm perfectly fine Joon, now-". Jungkook looks down at his self only to notice bandages. "What the hell?!". He lifts his shirt up only to see more bandages. "I was trying to tell you Kook". Namjoon sighed. "Tell me what?!". Jungkook glances down to his legs to see cuts with stitches and bandages.

"You were in a car accident. You were unconscious for 2 days". He explains as he opens the blinds. "Car accident?". Jungkook asks himself as he then remembers. The way he sobbed as he swallowed alcohol. His arms and legs trembling as he got up from his couch and grabbed his car keys.

He drove down the streets of Seoul as he kept drinking. "You're a pice of shit!, You ruined everything". He lost control of his vehicle and that's when another car came from the other side and hit his side. Tears ran down his cheeks as he sat there on the hospital bed. "I messed up again Joon".

His friend sat besides him and chuckled. "No you didn't. You were drunk that's all. Mistakes happen". Jungkook looked over at him before hugging him and breaking down on his arms. "I hate myself Joon!. I saw her in my dreams. She was in pain!, in so much pain because of me". Namjoon pats his back. "It was only a dream. She's probably fine". He assured him.