-た

V

V

Y/n was seeing nothing but a shirtless Jungkook. Her cheeks were covered in a shade of pink as she looked away. Jungkook was standing right besides their closet. "Here let me get you a shirt". Y/n was about to open the closet door when Jungkook grabbed her hand. "There's no need, I have one already". He said as he let go of her.

That's when someone rang the door bell. "I'll get it". Y/n went downstairs, forgetting the fact that she didn't tell Jungkook that she's pregnant. She opened the door open only to reveal an unexpected guest.

"Jimin". He smiled and said-. "It's good to see you Y/n". Y/n smiled. It has been a long time since she's seen Jimin. They weren't exactly close back in high school but that didn't stop them from dating.

Meanwhile Jungkook was telling Seungyeon how to leave without being noticed. "Bye Kookie, until next time".She went downstairs and into the kitchen. There the back door was and she exited from there. Jungkook then went down stairs to go check up on Y/n. As soon as he was walking towards the door he noticed the person standing before his wife.

      Both were hugging which caused Jungkook to get pissed. Jimin's eyes meet with his. He noticed the rage inside Jungkook's eyes which caused him to smirk. "Jungkook?". He asked, as he pretended to be surprised to see him here."Welcome back Jimin". Jungkook said coldly. He wasn't to happy to see him.

    Jimin smirked. "Thanks Jungkook". Y/n felt the tension between them so she decided to say something. "Why don't we all go out and eat?". She asked. "Fine". Jungkook said. "Sounds like a fantastic idea ". Jimin said with a smile.

JUNGKOOK

      Y/n and I sit besides each other as Jimin sits in front of my wife, leaving an empty chair besides him and in front of me. We all talked but for the most part, Y/n and Jimin did all the talking. As both talked I couldn't help but to think about how everything just seems so suspicious.

     Why is Jimin here now?. Now that I'm cheating on Y/n with Seungyeon. "So Jimin if you don't mind me asking, what brings you back?". I asked . "Oh well I came back because I got a job here". He replied back showing no signs of lying. "What kind of job?". As long as I act as if I actually care then things should be good. "Being the CEO of the Park Skyline Corporation". He smirks.

"Oh Jimin!, that's so cool!, congratulations". Y/n said excitedly as her eyes sparkled. "Haha thanks beautiful". He winks at her which causes me to lose my shit and look away from these two lovers. "I'm happy to see you Y/n". He admits which causes me to smirk. "Yeah well buddy let me tell you that she's been happy without seeing you this whole time. Whether you would've showed up today or never, it wouldn't really matter to her since I make her happy, I'm her husband". Wow saying that felt good.