-ぬ

III

III

JUNGKOOK

     Guilt. I was feeling guilty for sleeping with another woman who's not my wife. The thought of it made me feel worst than I already did. How could I be so stupid?!. I let lust take over me.

"Jungkook, finally your home". Y/n said as she had just awakened from her slumber. She must've been sleeping good while I cheated behind her back. "Yeah, I'm gonna take a shower and then I'll join you in bed". I quickly got into the bathroom and got into the shower.

       I was scrubbing my scalp when I felt her hands wrap around my waist from behind. I couldn't help but to think of Seungyeon. Her skin, her lips, and body was nothing compared to Y/n, yet I cheated on her. "Is something bothering you, Kookie?". She called me by the same name Seungyeon did.

"N-Nothing love, what are you doing in here?". I asked without turning around and looking at her straight into her eyes. "I want to be here, with you". She responded as she hugged me tightly.

If I'm being honest, usually by now I would be horny but nothing. I wasn't feeling the spark I should be feeling. "Y/n-I love you". I turned around and grabbed her by her waist and kissed her. Her lips are so damn addictive. I love her, I really do.

The beautiful woman who seems to be dead in the inside looks out her window, watching her daughter talk to a young handsome man. Who knew that her "daughter" wouldn't be hers.

Min Jennie, daughter of the Min family. She's 21 years old and she's a very kind soul. Her resting bitch face makes people think wrong of her. Jennie has what every girl wishes to have. A great body, perfect personality, and money.

Her older brother, Min Yoongi is the future heir of the Golden YJ. It was named after the first letters of their names. Y for Yoongi and J for Jennie. Yoongi is a very handsome but rude man. He has many girls running around him trying to get him.

The woman who watches her daughter is, Min Shinhye. A very gorgeous woman who happened to be a very famous model. She loves to hang out with her family and go shopping with her daughter. She quit modeling in order to take care of her children.

   Her husband, Min Mingyu who is owner of Golden YJ. He's a wealthy man who seeks nothing more than power. He sure does love his family but as a father he didn't play the role right. Yoongi hasn't spoken  to his father since he was 8 years old. He had the thought that his father never once loved him. Mingyu didn't really hang out with his children since they were born.