⫷ 08 ⫸

-💮-

I WANT YOU MORE THAN
ANYTHING ELSE

✧ I WANT YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE༄

-💮-

🦋✨

//

1 year ago

"Did you hear what I said?". Yoongi asks Jungkook who's just there, sitting on his office chair looking rough. "Y-yeah". He takes the papers away from Yoongi and reads them. "She wants nothing?".

"She needs nothing from you". His harsh statement left Jungkook quiet. His eyes wondered around the paper until they landed on her signature. All that's left is his signature in order to be divorced.

"I'm sorry, but I can't sign them". Jungkook hands Yoongi the divorce sheets back to him. He just can't let go of Y/n that easily. "Come on dude, can't you see that she wants to be free from you?!".

He's right but still his hand just won't allow him to sign. It's only been 5 months since she left and she already wants to divorce him?. He hasn't even explained himself or even tried to fix this.

"You should've just sign the damn paper from the beginning!". Jungwoon yells furiously at Jungkook who is now sitting there with his food plate in front of him, untouched. "Sorry father but I just can't".

"You either sign it or you leave this place!". Gaeul glances over Jungkook who just sat there looking clueless. "Darling, please leave him alone".

"Shut up woman!". Jungkook slammed his fist onto the table. "Don't you ever tell my mother to shut her mouth". He grits his teeth. "Aww did I perhaps press a button?". Jungwoon smirks. "Fuck you old man".

Next thing Jungkook knew, he was outside his house door with two suitcases besides him. He stands there in the cold with tears. He cries by himself as he stands there freezing to death. He spits blood out before wiping his tears away and smiling to Joon.

"Hop in fool". Jungkook gets inside Namjoon's car and both go to his house. That was the day Jungkook got kicked out of his house and was fired from his own corporation. That same day, Jungwoon called Yoongi and told him that Jungkook had sign the papers and that he could come pick them up.

You see Jungkook was forced to sign the sheets. His father punched him over and over again until his knuckles bleed. Jungkook didn't even fight back, instead he watched in horror as his mother cried.

He sign the divorce sheets because he wanted his mother to stop crying over someone like him.

• • •