⫷ 01 ⫸

-💮-

WE ALL HAVE DONE THINGS THAT
WE HAVE REGRETTED

✧ WE ALL HAVE DONE THINGS THAT WE HAVE REGRETTED ༄

-💮-

💰🥂

//

Money, power, and drinks is the only thing that matters to Jungkook. Why?, well because his father never told him otherwise. He always saw how his own father spent his money as if it was nothing. The way he was respected by many people and admired. The way he would drink behind his own wife's back and never letting her know.

He wanted to be just like his father and he did. "You're an idiot!". His father yelled at him as his mother watched in horror as her son was on his knees with tears begging to be released. "Honey, stop this!". His very own wife begged as she wrapped her arms around her son who is biting his lip in order to stop himself from crying in front of them.

"How could you?, huh?. Bring dishonor to us by cheating on your very own wife who you begged for us to give you permission to be with!". He spat at him. It's only been a week since he tried to jump off the building and Namjoon convinced him to try to ask his father to let him come back home and work.

"Shut up old man!. You know nothing!. You've always stayed out of my way so why not now?. Now you care for me?!, now you want to tell me what's wrong and what's right?!. Tch, don't pretend like you've never cheated!. Maybe if you would've been a better father then nothing of this would've happened, don't you think?". Jungkook asked harshly as a smirk formed on his lips.

"Shut up!. Don't you ever let this occur ever again!. I expect you to change and if you don't then I will no longer consider you as my son". His father walks off to his room as his mother follows him. Jungkook's smirk drops and tears roll down his cheeks.

"How much longer until this pain goes away?". He sights and walks out of the house. He gets into his old car which has been a long time since he last drove it. He turns it on and drives back home.