-ひ

IV

IV

JUNGKOOK

      Today is another day of work. The thoughts of Seungyeon was making it hard for me to focus. I wasn't thinking about her and her body but my wife finding out about that night. It was a short but passionate night that meant nothing to me, yet here I am thinking about it. I'm so damn stupid.

"Mr.Jeon". Speaking of the devil. Seungyeon walks in wearing nothing but a short blue dress. In her hands she was holding documents. "I brought you the paperwork that was due yesterday". She hands me the paperwork and I take them. While I revise them she speaks. "So about that night, are we a thing?". I pause for a second and look over at her.

I chuckle before saying-. "No. Whatever happened that night shall not repeat again. It was a mistake, besides I'm married and maybe you should start looking for someone else cause you and I can never be a thing". My harsh words seem to have hit her hard, for she tears running down her cheeks.

"Kookie, how could you say such rude words like that?, you and I both know that you want me as much as I want you". She said in such a seductive tone that made me feel some type of way. "I know for a fact that I make you feel some type of way". She smirks. Crap how the hell did she know?!.

    She takes a seat on my laps and wraps her arms around my neck. "Kookie, if you want me just say so". She whispers in my ear before bitting it. "Fuck!, take me Seungyeon!". I say before smashing my lips against hers. Such electric shocks I get from her.

"As you wish Jungkook". She says against my lips before pulling her dress straps off her shoulders.

Yoongi got off his private jet. He wears his black gucci sunglasses on as he drives his fully black corvette. With his window open allowing the wind to hit his handsome face as he drives. Women walking around see this handsome man driving such expensive car. Every single one them admiring him.

He drives down the streets until he finally gets to his hotel. He parks his car and walks into the building. His greeted by the workers and is immediately told where his hotel room is. He walks in to his room and tells the workers where to place his luggage. Once they exit his room, he takes his phone out and dials his mother's phone number.

"Yoongi!, how was your trip?". His mother asks from the other line as she watches Jennie paint. "It was fine i guess, how are you today mother?". He asks as he takes a look out his big window. The city's view is worth taking a look. "I'm fine honey, have you had dinner yet?". Yoongi looks around his room and spots a small fridge. "Not yet, but will soon". He smiles softly as he then walks over to the fridge.