⫷ 06 ⫸

-💮-

YOU CAN CRY ALL YOU WANT
BUT IT WONT FIX ANYTHING

✧YOU CAN CRY ALL YOU WANT BUT IT WONT FIX ANYTHING༄

-💮-

💔🌧

//

Jungkook sat in between of Namjoon and Hoseok. All three of them are in a club with drinks in their hands. The pounding music banging in their ears. People dancing and grinding on each other.

Disgusting. Everything in here makes Jungkook sick. The way girls try to hit on him and even try get him to sleep with them. The whole situation is gross.

"Kook, what are you going to do with the whole Y/n situation?". Jungkook looks over at Namjoon. "Nothing. It's her life, her choices,and her problem". Namjoon is shocked with his rude response.

"Awww come on dude. We both know that you care". Hoseok says as he serves Jungkook more liquor.

"Tch. She was the one who left me in the first place. If those children were really mine she would've stayed with me because she would've thought about our child's future". Hoseok looks over at Namjoon who looks pissed. "Oh shit". Hoseok curses.

"Listen here Jungkook, you were the one who caused her to leave because you cheated on her. Have you forgotten that?!". Namjoon yells at him as he's grabbing onto his shirts collar.

Jungkook smirks. "You think I care?. I cheated on her, so what?". Namjoon was about to punch him but Hoseok grabbed his arm. "Calm down you guys".

"You're not the Jungkook I once knew. The Jungkook I know would've ran towards Y/n and his child because even though Y/n hates him, that wouldn't have stopped him from meeting his kid".

Namjoon says harshly before letting go of Jungkook. It's true. Jungkook would've already ran to Y/n and his kid and he wants to  but he's hiding that fact behind his tough act which is causing him to act as if he doesn't care about this whole situation.

"Kook, you should at least meet your kid. At least be there for him or her". Hoseok encourages him. "You guys piss me off. I-I guess I can meet my kid". He looks away from them as he feels himself smile.

"Well I'm heading out. I think you guys should do the same". Namjoon grabs his coat but before he leaves he looks over at Jungkook. "You better stop being that cold emotionless jerk, bitch".

Hoseok chuckles nervously as he tries to ease the awkwardness. "Hmmm, I'll try to Joon". Namjoon nods as he then walks away from them and leaves.

"I'll be leaving now then. Bye Kook!, take care you big cold idiot ". He says as he waved goodbye.

"Yeah yeah, bye Hobi". He watches as his friend leaves before he takes another shot. "Cold? and emotionless?, I guess I have really changed. Huh father?". He sights. "You're the reason why I'm like this now".