⫷ 02 ⫸

-💮-

LOVE IS LIKE A CIGARETTE,
BURNING AT THE TIP OF IT,
BUT QUICK TO BURN OUT

✧ LOVE IS LIKE A CIGARETTE, BURNING AT THE TIP OF IT, BUT QUICK TO BURN OUT ༄

-💮-

☀️🌙

//

"He's such a bitch". Seungyeon whispers underneath her breath as she throws her bag onto her couch. "Who is?". Jimin asks as he walks out of his room. "Jungkook is!, he's been gone for 7 months and he came back today. And he fired me!". She exclaims as she walks into her room and takes all her jewelry off.

"It shouldn't bother you that much. I mean you wanted to leave anyways ". Jimin takes a seat on her bed. "It bothers me because I was making good money there. Now who knows where I'll make bank". She harshly throws her blouse on his face.

"Geesh, you're acting as if I'm broke. Literally I can give you a job at my building". He throws her blouse on the floor. "Yeah right. You know damn well that you want to get rid of me". Jimin chuckles. "Who fed you that lie?". Seungyeon shrugs. "Look, I know our plan didn't go like we wanted it to go but it doesn't mean I was just using you". He explains.

"Idiot!. I like you Jimin!. I really do but you!, you never seem to notice. I literally threw myself to Jungkook just for you!". Her voice breaks as Jimin just watches as she bites her lip, trying so hard not to cry. "I never asked for you to throw yourself to another man. You willingly did it". He says harshly before walking out her room leaving her speechless.

"It's been what, 7 months since you last showed up here?". Hoseok, a businessman asked Jungkook as he stood before him with his arms crossed. "Yeah, so?". He asked harshly. "I missed you Kook". Hoseok hugs Jungkook who just chuckles. "I missed you too Hobi". He mutters. He really did miss him.