-ふ

II

II

(*mature content ahead*)

It all happened so fast. Jungkook and Y/n made it to Greece. Both excited for the splendid week that both would spend together alone without being bothered or even having to worry about anything.

They made it to their luxurious hotel which only had one kind sized bed. Y/n was kinda getting worried for she knew what Jungkook was probably expecting. He was probably expecting to make love.

It was weird to think about it. Y/n has never done anything like that, nor did she really want to. At least not yet but like if it's to please her husband then she shall obey. It's the least she can do for he has already waisted a lot of money on her.

Y/N

Today is the day I shall lose my v card. My mother has always told me that it's natural for a woman to feel nervous for their first time. Maybe I'm over thinking things, but still it might hurt.

We have just arrived to Greece. Well we have been here for a day at least. We arrived here yesterday night. I thought that we were gonna do it yesterday night but once we got to the hotel, Jungkook was dead asleep which was good, for me.

Now it's 9:35pm and he's in the shower. I'm just sitting in the edge of the bed waiting to see what will happen. Just the thought of this was making me sick. I had friends that told me that it hurts, it's painful, and totally not worth losing.

"I'm done, are you gonna go in?". He was only wearing his towel around his waist which means that he's shirtless!!.

"I-uhhh yes!". I exclaimed nervously as I got all of my stuff together and ran to the bathroom. I locked the door shut and then started to strip.

I turned the water on and started to take a shower. I scrubbed my body way more times than I usually do. The only thought in my head was that if I don't smell good while we do it then he's gonna be like 'uhhh let's not do this' which will make me feel sad.

Before dressing up, I checked myself out in the mirror. I noticed how ugly my body was and I mentally cried. It was to late to go back now.

"Hey, Y/n, is everything alright?". I ignored him and kept checking my body with a disgusted face.

Ewwww.