┃ OPENING ONE ┃

-💮-

CHEATING IN YOU WAS A MISTAKE BUT YOU NEVER TELLING YOU WERE PREGNANT WAS A CHOICE

-💮-

PLAYLIST

⏪PLAYLIST ⏩

//

"You don't forgive me for cheating on you!, but I will never forgive you for keeping my child a secret!"

"You don't forgive me for cheating on you!, but I will never forgive you for keeping my child a secret!". Jungkook exclaimed as his ex wife stood before him. "Keeping your child a secret from you was never planned!, I was gonna tell you but things happened, things that I wasn't expecting from you!". 

She explained calmly even though she felt herself boiling hot from anger. Who does this man think he is to yell at her like that. She knows why she kept their child a secret and that's all that matters to her. "You were never gonna tell me right?". Y/n chuckles.

"Obviously not. After all I did think you never deserved to meet your own blood". His very own blood. Him not deserving to meet his very own child is something cruel of her. Never did he ever imagine her to be so cruel. She sure has changed.

"I hurt you Y/n, not the baby. I deserved to at least have known about it's existence but you!, think about what our child is gonna say when they find out that their precious little mother has lied to them about their father. What will they think?, that it was selfish of you to keep them away from me because of one stupid mistake they made?. Something that only affected you and not them?, how selfish of you".

Y/n waisted no time and slapped him as tears ran down her cheeks. "You idiot!, I'm doing all of this for our child!. You weren't there when they were born!, you know nothing Jeon!, nothing!". Jungkook held onto his now bruised cheek and watched as his ex wife break down before him. It's all his fault.

"Y/n, I'm sorry. I figured that I never had the chance to apologize to you face to face. I wrote letters to you here and there but you never once wrote back. I expressed my feelings in them, I even apologized a million times. I know for a fact that apologizing won't fix things and it's fine". Y/n wiped her tears away as she then gave him a weak smile.

"Ah, there it is. That sweet smile of yours. The smile I once had and once loved". He touches her cheek. Both stare deeply into each other's eyes before Jungkook leans toward her but instead of kissing her lips he kisses her forehead. "I can't, I'm afraid that I might hurt you again. Please forgive me".

 Please forgive me"

//

PLEASE READ

Please read this book in dark mode for a cooler look/version.

Please don't hate of Y/n just yet!!!
Y'all don't know what be happening yet;)

DON'T BE A SHY READER

PLEASE
COMMENT AND VOTE

LET ME KNOW YALLS OPINIONS AND THOUGHTS OF THIS BOOK SO FAR

NEXT UP:
💮OPENING TWO💮

ALSO DO YOU THINK
ITS A BOY OR GIRL?🤭

YALL READY ?!😳
IF SO COMMENT: YESSIR;)

YALL READY ?!😳IF SO COMMENT: YESSIR;)

LOVE YOU MEANIES🥺💖