的資料

C H E A T E R

What if Y/n were the one to cheat and not Jungkook?

and not Jungkook?

♡ ✧༄

Jungkook gets home from work earlier than the usual. He can't wait to see his precious wife so he rushes inside the house only to see that his wife isn't downstairs like she usually is. He places his pro folio down and hangs his coat before going upstairs.

As soon as he takes the last step, he sees clothes scattered around the hallways. He follows the clothes only to see it stop at the entrance of his room's door.

The door isn't fully close so he peeks through the crack. His eyes widen in horror. His precious wife is making out with no one other than his best friend. Both naked underneath their bedsheet covers.

As much as he wants to bust the door down and walk in and beat the shit of his friend he just can't. He doesn't want to believe that this is true. That this is happening.

It can't be...

He quickly goes downstairs and grabs his coat and pro folio before leaving. He gets inside his car and drives to his best friends house. He knocks the door and his pregnant wife opens up.

"Hey Jungkook!, what brings you here?". She asks as her small little girl hides behind her. "Is Jimin home?". He asks. "Nope. He called earlier and said that he's gonna stay in later to finish some work stuff". His wife Seungyeon says.

"Ahh well I'll come back tomorrow then. Have a great night!". He says before walking towards his car. He gets in and immediately breaks down into tears. His best friend is there!, at his house with his wife. How could they betray him?!.

Jungkook drives to the nearest store and parks there. He waits for it to be 11:00pm because that's the time he usually gets home.

As soon as it turned 11, he drives home and parks his car. He walks into his house and finds Y/n sitting in the couch waiting for him like always. "Hey darling. Welcome home". She hugs him.

He stands there trying so hard not to cry. "Is something wrong?". She asks as she looks up at him. "No dear, just tired". He smiles before walking off and going upstairs. He looks over at their bed only to see it the same way it was before he left. The image of his wife and best friend replays and his hand balls up into a first.

After he takes a shower, he sees Y/n laying in bed. "Goodnight". Y/n says before turning the lap off. He stays quiet and rolls over to his other side, not facing her. He hates sleeping in the bed where she's been with another man. Who knows for how long she's been cheating on him.

I really love her...

He cries there as he covers his mouth, trying not to make any sounds as he cries. It hurts him knowing that his wife doesn't love him as much as he loves her.

It's already the next day and Jungkook kisses Y/n goodbye before leaving for work. He walks into his office and sees his partner in crime, Jimin. Who's also the man who's been sleeping with his wife. "Morning bro!". Jimin says and all Jungkook does is smile and says-. "Morning".

Both work like nothing is going on. Jungkook acts as if everything's fine. As if he's never seen him with his wife. "Well time for me to go!". Jimin says as he grabs his pro folio.

"Have somewhere to go?". Jungkook asks. "Yeah, my wife wants me to help her out around the house since she's been feeling unwell lately because of her pregnancy". He explains. "Ah, I see, well goodbye Jimin!". Once the door shuts close, Jungkook drops the act.

He quickly gets inside his car and follows Jimin. Jimin ended up parking in front of Jungkook's house. Anger boiled inside of him as he sits there. Y/n walks out and gives Jimin a peck on the lips before taking him inside the house.

Everyday Jungkook watches as Jimin parks in front of his house and Y/n kisses him and takes him inside his house. He pretends as if nothing's wrong and keeps loving Y/n. It hurts him knowing that the woman he though loved him is touching another man.

He wants to scream and cry but he just can't because he loves Y/n. He loves her so much that he'll do anything for her.

"Jungkook!, I have big news!!!!". Y/n exclaims happily as she rushes towards him. "What is it?!". She pulls out a pregnancy test and shows it to him.

||
POSITIVE

He hugs her tightly. She pats his back as he just looks straight at the mirror before him. His cold emotionless self looking straight at him shaking his head.

Even if he knows that the child she's expecting isn't his, he'll still think of it as his because he loves Y/n so much that even if she keeps cheating on him he'll never leave her side.

"Thank you for carrying my child love".

♡ ✧༄

A/N: Wow lowkey feel bad for Jungkook not gonna lie

A/N: Wow lowkey feel bad for Jungkook not gonna lie. I'm sorry for not posting the epilogue it's just that I still don't know what to write but I decided to write this meanwhile.

What do you guys think about Jungkook staying with Y/N?!

Did he do right or wrong?.

Should I make this into a story?
jk cause i already wrote a cheating story lmaoo.

INSTAGRAM: @xtaejkx
SNAPCHAT: a.aanahii
OTHER WATTPAD ACCOUNT: kimtaehyung18v2005

⬆️
go check my other account. i just posted a chapter for my book hold me tight. it's a jungkook ff.

 it's a jungkook ff