Chapter 32 - So Long

Catherine Ashton

I walked out from the lobby after calling my chauffer to come and pick me up. Suddenly someone stopped me by holding on to my wrist.

"You're Catherine Ashton right?" It's Prince Logan.

"Yes, Your Highness."

"You can call me Logan, nice to meet you and thanks for helping earlier inside." He said and I smiled nodding.

"It's okay."

"I'm assuming you're still have feelings for Kyle Denver or maybe his real name Jacob William." He said and I nodded weakly.

"And you? For Mandy?"

"Her real name is Amanda, please call her Amanda." He hissed as he rubbed his forehead frustrated.

"I want to ask you a favor." He said and I cursed under my breath. Should I help him or should I not?

"It depends on what you're asking for, Logan." I said as I saw my car stopped in front of me.

"Should we talk somewhere else? I'm a little worried to talk this in here." He said and I opened my car door gesturing him to get inside. He got in first and I got in after him.

"Just drive.. I'll tell you where to stop." I told my chauffer and then I closed the window between the driver and the back seat.

"You can continue." I said and he nodded.

"I need to bring Mandy to the coronation tomorrow, but she's not cooperating with me."

"You have your coronation tomorrow? And you're still here?" I asked him disbelief.

"That's not the point, I need to bring that woman too."

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked.

"You have to help me kidnap her." I turned to him disbelief and he nodded.

"I don't want to get in trouble, Logan. I have business to run."

"I'm desperate, Catherine. You have to help me." He begged and I let out a sigh before nodding my head.

"Fine." I agreed besides it's a win-win between me and him. I know that Jacob still have feelings for me even though it's only 1-2% but there's still hope. I want to fight this and get him back into my arms.

Logan got a call and he picked up immediately. He listened whoever it is on the other side and then he ended the call.

"Kyle is already on his way to drop her to her hotel. She's staying at the Hastington hotel." Logan said and I nodded. I let my chauffer know and I turned to Logan.

"What's the plan?"

"You have to pretend that you're staying in the same hotel. Mingle with her and go to her room."

"And then?"

"You have to text me.. We'll go in after that."

"You know that there's CCTV everywhere right?" I asked and he nodded.

"I know Christian Hastington personally so you don't have to worry." He smirked and I can't believe this. I can't believe I'n doing this.. this is a crime.. a big crime.. I can't believe I'm doing this for the sake of Jacob.

"I'm nervous." I said.

"Don't worry, you'll do great. Just go to her room and I'll take over from that." He said and I nodded. As soon as I arrived at the hotel, I walked inside pretending to sit on the lobby. Logan texted me they're 2 minutes away.

I got up from my seat and pretend to walk slowly to the lift. I kept glancing at the lobby entrance and yes she's entering the lobby alone. She walked towards the lift and I turned to her.

"Oh.. hello." I smiled and she smiled at me.

"What a small world! We never officially introduce ourselves." She said as she put her hand in front of me.

"I'm Amanda Estelle and you're Catherine Ashton.. I know."

"How do you know?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Kyle told me about you."

"Oh really?"

"Catherine? What are you doing here?" Shit! I turned to Jacob in horror.

"I'm seeing a friend here." I lied and he raised his eyebrows looking at me suspiciously. My phone rang suddenly and I quickly picked up.

"I know Kyle's there.. just beg him to talk. I'm already in Mandy's room." He said an I ended the call.

"My friend is still outside, I think I'll just wait at the lobby." I said and Mandy turned to Jacob.

"You should company here.. I'm a little bit tired." Mandy said and now I feel bad.

"But.. I hav-"

"Don't worry about me, you can go upstairs when her friend comes." Mandy smiled and she entered the lift.

"Logan's upstairs huh?" Jacob asked and I froze. I looked at him nodding a little and he sighed.

"You're going up stairs?" I asked and he shook his head.

"She has to go to that coronation, he does have to take her back."

"I'm sorry.." I said and he patted my head.

"You're not mad?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I think we all have to go back where we belong.. don't you think?" He smiled as he put his hand in front of me.

"But.. but.." I looked at the lift.

"She's in good hands, Catherine." He said as he gestured me to hold his hand.

"You think so? They're bestfriend right?"

"You can say that they're more than that." He said as I took his hand.

"You know all the story?"

"Yeah and it's a long one." We walked out from the lobby and his chauffer already opened the door for him. I stopped my tracks and he turned to me.

"Why? You're not coming?"

"Where?"

"My house." I was speechless.

"If you don't want-" I cut him by getting into his car. He chuckled and he got into the car.

"Are you sure that you won't help Amanda?"

"I'm sure, Catherine. Sooner or later, she has to go back to England or Denmark with him." I nodded understanding him.

"So.. you were saying? You told me that you will drag me to church?"

"Jacob.." I looked at him with teary eyes. I'm guess that he's not pushing me again? He pulled me into his arms and I hugged him tightly.

"What took you so long?" He sighed as he kissed the side of my head.