I. SKITTLE FARTING FAIRIES.

BEFORE YOU READ:

I AM WRITING THIS BOOK BECAUSE,

My mom told me to socialise- (THIS WAS BEFORE CORONA OUTBREAK. RIGHT NOW PLEASE MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCE)

YEAH SO AS I WAS SAYIN-

She didn't specify face to face or behind the screen-

I choose behind the screen-

Duh.

Yup so SOCIALISE away.

And don't go all hulk and copy the book.

That's bad.

I will hire Loki to assassinate you if you decide to go all savage and copy the book.

So now that it's clear that no one's going to copy the book, I have one more thing to say to you guys.

I AM NOT KRESTEL.

KRESTEL IS NOT ME.

ALL THE CHARACTERS JUST EXIST IN MY IMAGINATION.

OkAy then! Enjoy.

Chapter 1: Skittle Farting Fairy

I walked down the isle with my dad, my eyes on the man whom I would soon call my husband.

Sigh.

Why is he so hot?

"Take care of my princess,"

I heard dad say and I turned to look at him, his eyes getting teared up but he still managed to smile.

"I will sir,"

Jeon Jungkook replied.

Yeah, I am marrying Jeon Jungkook.

Hah! Take that bishes.

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook take Krestel Winters to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Kookie looked at me lovingly, and said the next words which I was waiting for my whole life........

"Wake up. Hey, Stop drooling over Jungkook and get up or else we will be late!"

What?

Why the hell is he screaming like that!

He is supposed to say "I do,"

Not scream like a farting alarm clock!

THUD

Oww!

Opening my eyes, I looked around me to see the upside down version of my room, with my brother shaking his head and muttering something.

Oh, it was all a dream.

Lucky the dream me.

And no, I am not giving you guys the description of my room because I am too damn sleepy.

"Next time if you don't wake up I am going to go with the idea of throwing water balloons at your ugly face,"