XVIII. KRESTEL-THE CUPID

No Krestel.

Bad Krestel.

Dont do it.

No...

NO...

Ye-

NO...

Ye-

NO...

Fudge it.

I am doing it.

Am I really going to poke my nose in my brother's business?

The answer is: Yes.

As Lukas got busy with some 'Pack duties' with Ethan, he left me.

But not before I made him promise to tell me about werewolfs and Aaron fell asleep.

So whats a bored teenager got to do?

Play cupid.

Ofcourse.

###

"You are my mate."

Nate gasped.

I put a hand on my mouth to hide my gasp.

Me and Rino pressed our ears to the door squishing our side face to it.

Rino and I looked at each other with wide eyes.

"So does that mean you will be mah girlfriend?" I could imagine Nate clapping his hands in glee.

Me and Rino snickered.

"No fool. I am rejecting you!" Megan growled.

I frowned.

"B-but why?" Nate wailed.

I could hear feet stomping.

"I-I because-because...Because you are ugly! Yeah UGLY!"

Footsteps were heard and me and Rino were quick to plaster ourselves to the sides of the wall.

The door opened with a bang and Megan practically flew outside.

Thank god she didnt notice us.

Nate came out. A big pout on his face as he pointed a trembling finger to the direction were Megan left.

"S-she rejected me....and called my beautiful face Ugly!" Nate hanged his head down and flew away.

Me and Rino looked at each other.

I pointed to the direction were Megan just left.

"I will go talk to Megan. You handle Nate's heartbroken ass."

###

I found Megan sitting at the edge of a cliff her feet dangling in the air.

I slowly crept beside her and sat down beside her. "So whats up?"

Megan looked at me and raised a eyebrow "You were listening to me and Nate right?"

I smiled seepishly and scratched my head."Sorry. BTW my brother isnt that bad ya know?"

She hummed. "Thats the problem. He is nice."

I clapped my hands. "Oh! I get it. You are into badboys?"

Megan looked at me wierdly. "No! I mean...we are werewolf. We......kill."

I stared at her. "Who said Nate didnt kill?"

Megan blinked. "Whom did he kill? I mean yeasterday, a mosquito bit him and he is like 'the mosquito is my blood I cant kill him' then he just shrugged and started eating his cake!"

I thought about it and then shrugged "Nate is wierd but yes. He did kill. I can assure you."

"Whom?"

I sighed sadly. "My first love. Carl."

"Carl?"

I nodded. "Yup. I won him in a fair. He was the cutest tree......Can you imagine how brutally Nate killed him?"

Megan's eyes grew wide. "How?"

"He bloody drowned him. Right infront of me. And I couldnt do anything. He watered Carl again and again and again....until he drowned."

Megan gasped. "Thats terrible."

I wiped the single tear that escaped my eyes. "Yes. Yes it is. Carl was my first and last love. My cute little tre-"

A thunderous growl broke in the forest.

"WHO THE FUCK IS CARL?!"

《《》》

Lol. Poor Carl.

How many of you like trees?

I surely love them. They are the cutest thing in the whole world.

Besides skittles.

Yes, skittles are cute okay?!

###

Lets begin with

PACK TALKS!

###

Nate *a 7 year old cute little Nate*:

Kres! Kres! Can I water Carl? Please?

Krestel *A very toothless, fractured 5 year old* :

Sure, you can.

Nate: *Brings a bucket full of water and pours it over a small, delicate plant.*

There, there Kres' Carl. Drink as much as you want young man.

Krestel: *looks horrified*

NO! Carl!

*tries to get up but falls because of fractured leg*

And ladies and gentlemen,

The last thing our dear Krestel saw was Carl drowning and Nate pouring another bucket of water over him.

THE END

###

Krestel: No! This is not the end!

Please Vote and Comment and I will make sure to take my watery revenge.

Author: Vote and Comment and you get to read a very hot, possesive and mouth watering Lukas in next chapter!