XVI. I AM NOT SCARED OF YOU- NA DA!

Chapter 16: I Am Not Scared Of You- Na Da

I looked at my surroundings. It was getting scarier and scarier every second, every step that I took in the dark forest scared me.

This was a bad I idea.

Looking at the huge canopy surrounding me, I felt my heart thump in my rib cage. I walked through the forest, branches snapping and dried leaves crunching under my feet.

I think I should call out for Lukas. But I don't even know whether he was still here or not.

"Lukas!" My voice echoed in the silent forest as birds flew from a near by tree.

I sighed. There was no use. I again turned back to try and find my way back but tripped on a branch which was jutting out of the ground. I flied my arms in hope to catch anything but found none. I closed my eyes and waited for my body to hit the hard ground but instead I fell on something entirely opposite.

My fingers curled around something soft, I looked back as to see what had broken my fall. A soft gasp escaped my lips as my eyes met the brown eyes of a very similar wolf. He let out a purr as my fingers caressed his soft fur.

I quickly scrambled to my feet and pointed an accussing finger at him.

"Y-you!" I shrieked out and the wolf visibly flinched, his ears flattned and he let out a low growl as if telling me to not scream.

I narrowed my eyes at him. " Dont growl at me wolfie! I am not scared of you." I went close to him and wagged my finger in front of his eyes. "Na-da you cant scare me."

The wolf looked at me strangely as if i have lost my marbles. I extended my hand and patted his head. Though he was a wolf, i had to stretch my hand to reach his soft fur. the wolf leaned into my hand as i stroked his head. Soft growls leaving him. The wolfs gaze met mine, his brown eyes flickered black as i continue to stroke his fur.

I think I am forgetting something.

I retreted my hands at the speed of lightening as a the thought struck me.

The wolf was Lukas and Lukas was the wolf!

Bloody hell. How did I manage to get myself in this situation again?

I slowly looked back at the wolf and pointed a finger at him.

"Y-you- Y-you--" My voice betrayed me as the words stuck in my mouth unable to form a logical sentence.

Lukas aka the wolf looked at me with amuse eyes, as if saying Yeah me! so what next? dude speak up.

I gulped, and looked at the wolf his brown eyes were shining while looking at me.

"Ummm.... IknowthatyouareLukasandthatyouareawerewolf" I said in one brrath.

The wolfs body jerked as it growled at me. I looked up at his shocked face.

Wait. Is the wolfs face called face or do we use some other term for that?

Now is not the time Krestel focus!

Right.

I looked at the now lowly growling wolf, his stance was as if he was ready to chase me if i try to run.

I rolled my eyes to him.

Boys!

Well in this case;

werewolfs!

"Chill dude! I am not scared or anythimg I mean its cool to be some other species than human ya know? I mean I hardly make human friends and I made a werrwolf friend. Damn I am proud of me."

The wolf snorted. I walked towards him and wagged a finger in front of his face or whatever wolfs face is called.

"Now take me to the hotel. I am damn tired. And I need to meet aaron too after which you are going to tell me about werewolfs." I demanded and gestured him with my hand to start moving.

He didnt move. Instead he sat down and gestured me to sit on his back side.

Well ladies and gentlemen,

I Krestel Winters am going to ride a wolf.

Lucky me.

------------------------------------------