XX. Krestel-The Cupid part Two

No Krestel.

Dont do it.

No.....

Yes.....

No!

Yes!

Fudge it! I am doing it.

Again.

I pressed my ear on the door again. Earlier while I was strolling around the resort, I caught Sam and that mysterious boy who carried Ava, talking in hushed voices.

So what do I do?

I follow them. Duh!

I pressed my ear further into the door trying to hear them clearly. Rino could not accompany me cause he had to attend a call.

Looks like I am on my own.

"I cannot beleive you did not tell me about Ava!" A voice boomed.

"You rejected me! What was I supposed to do?!" Sam's voice screeched.

"Well, how about starting to tell me that you popped out our baby!"

"Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP! YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING JACKASS! I AM ON MY PERIOD SO STOP IRRITATING ME! I KNOW I AM A FUGLY HORRIBLE PERSON!"

Oh man.

Stomping voices were heard as a door slammed open and Sam rushed to get out. This time I did not plaster myself to the wall instead I followed Sam outside as she stomped her way to the forest.

Am I seriously going to go to the forest again? After what happened last time(times).

I looked down the forest pathway were Sam just dissappeared into. I huffed and followed her.

~~~

I walked endlessly following the path were I saw Sam go.

The thick canopy of the forest surrounded me as I walked looking left, right, front and ocassionaly back, but I stopped that when I tripped on my own legs.

Silly clumsy me!

Suddenly I heard hushed whispers somewhere in the woods.

Whats it with me and hearing all the fudging whispering?!

I was quick to hide behind a tall tree when thudding foot steps were heard. Two figures appeared from the fog which suddenly surrounded the forest.

Where the fudge did fog come from?!

A male and frmale dressed in pure black stepped out.

I think I had seen the female somewhere.

It was Cheryl! The caretaker of the babies!

"Are all things ready?" The male strode forward and asked Cheryl.

I pushed myself further into the tree as they approached closer.

A squirrel tumbled forward and started chewing my shoes. I looked horrified at the cute little squirrel.

Why me?!

I ignored the squirrel which was still chewing my shoes and looked back at Cheryl and the strange bald dude.

She nodded. "Yes sir, all things are ready. We shall execute the plan on the day of the annual day."