VII. SUPERNATURAL STUFF IS JUST FICTIONAL.

Chapter 7: Supernatural Stuff is Just Fictional.

"It peed on my face. KRES! It bloody peed on me. My beautiful face. Take the baby far, FAR away from me!" Nate shreiked like a girl and kept Aaron at an arms length away from him with his eyes still closed and face scrunched up.

Aaron had peed on Nate's face!

"You have a very good aim Aaron". I took his little body away from Nate to change his diaper, while Nate scowled at me and rushed to the bathroom.

We had got our babies during class today, and guess what!

I got the same baby whom I found crawling on the floor this morning. Apparently, when Aaron saw me in class where Mr.Franklin had brought all babies, he flinged his arms towards me as if demanding me to become his mom. Mr.Franklin handed him over to me keeping him as far away as he could keep him, away from his wig.

I am really proud of him. First with Mr. Franklin's wig, and then peeing on Nate! He sure is a super baby.

In the class, after sir had handed us the babies, I had to sit with Lukas as little Aaron wanted to sit with the both of us together, and that was not the problem.

No, not at all, the real problem was that when Mr.Franklin turned around and started to teach about how to take care of babies again, Lukas wouldn't leave me alone!

He kept whispering things to me.

And they were not at all appropriate! His words were causing me to turn red in the face.

And let me tell you, I do not blush easily.

I had asked Megan to help me get away from Lukas to which she laughed, but decided to help me anyway.

I was so glad that the class was over. I had rushed out of the class with Aaron, and outside where dad's car was waiting, with Nate already inside it. While Megan kept his brother distracted with something.

Thanks Megan, I owe you.

I don't even know how I will be able to live with him in the resort for a whole month.

Just thinking about it made me worry. I mean I have never been alone with a boy in the same room except for Nate and my dad, so sharing the same room was really a big deal for me.

I massaged my head to ease the worry.

I still had 1 week to get used to with the idea of staying in the same room with him. So thinking about it from now is of no use.

So I decided to forget it and left it on the future me to handle.

I know I am smart.

Note the sarcasm.

I finished changing Aaron's diaper, and carried him to sleep as he yawned adorably. He must be tired after playing with me so much.

No. He is sleepy because he got bored of watching doraemon with you.

Hey! Mind your own business you inner voice. Aaron did not get bored of watching doraemon with me. He just got tired of playing and slept!

Yeah yeah, whatever floats your boat. And this IS my business. I am you and you are me.

Rolling my eyes at my stupid inner voice, I went to place Aaron in the crib, where he slept with his favorite doraemon toy that I gave him.

I swear he never leaves it alone! I think he is taking after me. I love him already.

Awww! He looks so adorable while sleeping. Not that he doesn't look so when he is awake, but sleeping just adds to his cuteness.

I snapped a picture of him cuddling with the doraemon toy and set it as my home screen.

Satisfied with the result, I kept the phone in my pocket and went over to my window which had a clear view of the forest.

Seeing the forest reminded me of the black, giant majestic wolf.

I remember now!

I had felt the same sparks with Lukas today, the same which I had felt with the Wolf! They even had same eye color! Brown, which flashed Black and Gold.

What was up with the similarities? Was it possible that Lukas and the wolf-

I shook my head to get rid of those ridiculous thoughts.

I seriously should stop reading all that supernatural stuff, I mean its just fictional stuff right?

What were the chances of him being a werewolf or some shiz like that?

》《》《

HEY PEEPS!!

BOW CHICA WOW WOW!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF AARON SO FAR??

ISN'T HE A CUTE LITTLE THING?

I am bored guys! Suggest a new book pls.

SUGGEST HERE!

PLEASE!

《》《》

Lukas *turns towards Krestel and whispers something in her ear*

Krestel: *blushes deep red* No!! What the hell dude? We are never doing that! Do you hear me, nevah evah!

Lukas: Oh come on Kres! You will enjoy it, I promise.

*All the characters and audiences look at them curiously, wondering what they are talking about and then turn towards the author for answers.*

Author: What?! *raises her hands* I don't know anything. Lukas doesn't share anything with me and neither does Krestel. *pouts*

*All characters and audiences look at the couple again where Zuerien is holding Krestel while she is trying to run away.*

Lukas: Vote and Comment and I will kiss the living day lights out of Krestel in the coming chapters.

*Krestel looks horrified and tries to say something but the author holds her mouth with her hand*

Aaron: ba ba! bo bo! ka pe sa lo ti ma fa gu gu gu gu!! cha cga pog pee

Author: *clears throat* He means that Please Vote and Comment and I won't come in between mom and dad, when they are making out.

Aaron: No you foolish Author! I meant that I am feeling hungry! Feed me!! And as for mom and dad making out, it's my job to come in between their makeout session.

*grins cheekily*