XIII. JEALOUS MUCH

Chapter 8:- Jealous Much?

"So Kres, how should I act? Formal, informal or something inbetween?"

Ethan asked while chewing on his finger nails.

I rolled my eyes at Ethan.

Jeez he is just having dinner with my parents. Why so scared man.

"Just act normal Ethan. And what in world is acting in between?"

He shrugged and tilted his head up, tapping his chin in a thinking manner.

We were sitting in the car, I mean Ethan was sitting in the car, freaking out, while Lukas, Megan, Sam and me were trying to pull him out of the car.

I don't know how my parents haven't heard us already, I mean the car is freakin' parked infront of the house.

Lukas was carrying a sleeping Aaron while Ava was with Megan looking at Ethan like he has gone nuts.

Even Ava knows that Ethan is being his over dramatic self.

"You know what Ethan? There's Camilla Cabello inside Krestel's house and will be-"

Before I could blink, Ethan was already out of the car and rushing to the door of my house.

I looked at Megan, shocked.

"The guy is obsessed over her." She shrugged.

I nodded slowly.

We all made our way to the front porch towards the door were Ethan was furiously knocking.

Lukas placed his hand on my waist.

Do friends always walk like this? I never had a boy who was my friend before. And I never walked like this with my other friends.

But it feels warm and comfortable.

I rang the bell, my mind still numb from the sparks which were running down my body.

Something is definitely up with this sparks thing.

They also arise only when Lukas touches me. It's really strange, but feels good.

So very good that it's starting to scare me.

I came out from my reverie as loud footsteps were heard from the other side of the door indicating that someone was approaching it to open.

Please god, let everything go fine and the let the night end well.

I took a huge breath as the door opened.

And Ethan rushed inside, looking everywhere frantically, probably searching for Camilla.

We all ignored him.

I looked at who opened the door and gasped.

"Matt? Oh my God, is that really you?" I ran over him and tackled him in a hug.

Matthew Maranzano, my cousin from dad's side.

And yeah, he is Italian, my aunt married an Italian businessman and so he is half Italian.