XV. THE RESORT

Chapter15:- The Resort.

"So.... you are going to just drive your fancy car in the woods?"

He chuckled and looked at me in the eye.

"Oh darling, there's a road in the jungle that takes you to the resort."

I nodded in understanding and looked outside the window. We were soon approaching the deeper side of the forest and sure enough, I could see the road build, which had it length extended deep into the woods.

I again looked at him. His eyes were focused on the road.

I had gotten over the fact that I was in the same car as him and that too alone. I could feel the electricity sizzling in the car.

What I couldn't understand was that why was he behaving so nice to me. I mean he was a supernatural.

"I can feel your troubled eyes on me sweetheart. Is something the matter? Or are you finally regretting the fact that you asked me to be your friend and not something else?."

He spared me a quick mischievous glance before directing his gaze on the road.

I quickly looked away.

"N-no it's nothing like that! I was just looking outside of your side window!"

I spoke, my voice had involuntary became high pitched.

"Sure, I totally believe you my little bird."

"Hey! Whom are you calling a little bird? I am very much of a human being, thank you very much." Unlike you.

"And I am certainly not yours." I added as an after thought.

Suddenly he stopped the car and I jerked my face towards him.

"Hey dude! Why did you sto-"

I was cut off when he suddenly placed his hand on my thigh and brought his face closer to me.

Our breathes were mingling with each other as he gazed at me with an unknown intensity. The car atmosphere suddenly turned warm.

His fingers gripped my thighs with possessiveness.

"You are mine cupcake. You just don't know it yet."

I nervously looked into his eyes, which were now the color of midnight black, completely different from his usual warm chocolate brown color.

"Y-your eyes. They changed color."

He pulled back suddenly leaving me completely cold. He closed his eyes and removed his hands from my thighs, gripping the steering wheel so tightly, that his knuckles were starting to turn white.

"Lukas? Are you okay?"

He nodded his head, and started the car.

Well someone has severe mood swings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Woah! This is so awesome!" I exclaimed.

We reached the resort, thankfully without any other awkward halts and even Lukas was back to himself again.

I looked at the resort in front of me. It was build classy, huge and very alluringly.

 It was build classy, huge and very alluringly