VIII. MY KNIGHT IN SHINING JEANS AND T-SHIRT

Chapter 8: My Knight In Shining Jeans And T-Shirt.

The next day I had woke up late, and guess why?

No, its not because of Aaron. He was peacefully sleeping without any crying the whole night. He is such an awesome baby!

It's because of that fudging supernatural theory of mine.

Me: God! You stupid brain, just forget about it already!

My Brain: No! Dude trust me, I smell something wolfy! Just do as I say today, and observe that male species of hotness aka Lukas

Me: Fine! But if we don't get any proof or something, then you have to give up, ok?!

My brain: Deal! Now don't just waste your time standing there ideally. You are getting late.

Right.

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and took a bath. Rushing outside, I threw on the first thing that came in my hand. It was rainbow frock that my mom bought for me. I threw over a cardigan over it, owing it to the cold weather

It's pretty! Why didn't I notice this before?

Because you were too busy with hoody and jeans.

Oh good morning you inner voice! How's you today?

I am good, but you won't be if you keep standing there and having mental conversations with me. GET YOUR BUTT MOVING!

Oh yes! I am late!!!

I checked upon Aaron to still find him sleeping soundly.

I will feed him once he wakes up.

I rushed down stairs, skipping one step at a time and almost tripped.

I entered the dining room to see that dad was still making breakfast and mom and Nate were gossiping about some new fashion trends.

Wait, so I am not late?

But the clock on my wall-

I looked at Nate.

He looked up, blinking innocently at me.

"What happened sis? Why are you in such a hurry? Did you think that you are late or something?"

"You piece of rotten cranberry! You changed the time in my room!" I balled my hands in fist and threw it at him. He easily dodged it and hid behind mom's back.

"Kids! No fighting! And Nate, stop hiding behind my back and face it like a man! And Krestel, stop scaring your brother."

"But mom! He started it!" I whined.

"Yes, I know, and for that he is grounded for a week"

Nate looked horrified.

I felt satisfied and sat on the chair for breakfast.

Dad had made the tastiest pancakes which I devoured till the last bite. After finishing my breakfast, I took Aaron's milk bottle, filling it with milk of appropriate temperature.

I hope he has woken up.

I entered my room and that's the exact time he started crying. I rushed to him and carried him, rocking him so that he stops crying.