XXII. THE KIDNAPPING

"What do you mean kidnapped?!" Mr.Franklin gestured towards the empty crib.

"Kidnapped is the word used when a person gets taken away without their wi-"

"I KNOW WHAT KIDNAPPING IS!" Mr.Franklin threw up his hands in the air.

The security guard scratched his head.

"Cheryl." I spoke out and looked at the security guard with narrowed eyes.

He squirmed under my gaze and I stalked over to him. "Where is Aaron?"

He looked scared and guilty.

Busted.

"I-I dont k-"

I punched him and he fell to the ground with a loud groan. I rolled up my sleves, ready to beat up the information out of him, until Lukas pulled me back.

I turned to him, "Let me go!"

He sighed, "You will hurt your hands Kres."

I narrowed my eyes at him, daring him to stop me again.

He gulped, "How about this. I will extract information out out of him while you go with Sam and Megan. Yeah?"

I nodded at him, knowing he will not let me do the awesome task of beating someone up.

Fun killer.

I went to were Sam and Megan were standing but not before kicking the security guard.

"I swear if anything happens to my baby, I will break your hand and slap you with it!"

~~~

"So you saw Cheryl and a man in the forest?" Ethan asked.

I nodded, "They were talking about some plan."

We all were sitting in the Resort Lounge room waiting for Lukas to come with the information of who kidnapped Aaron.

I swear if he doesnt get here in the next five minutes, I will personally go there.

"Did you see the guys face?"

I shook my head, "It was foggy, but I am sure he was bald."

Rino nodded,"A bald guy."

Nate continued "Always the evil ones."

Megan hit his head.

The door burst open and Lukas stalked inside. We all immediately stood up and surrounded him firing questions at him.

"Did you find anything?"

"Ye-"

"Did you know there was a dude who was bald?"

"Umm-"

"Our Kres here saw Cheryl and Bald dude in the forest."

"About tha-"

"Gosh! That Baldy the kidnappe-"

"SHUT UP!"

We all froze and looked at Lukas who looked ready to kill.

"Not. A. Word."

We all nodded frantically.

He rubbed his face with his huge palm, "It was Antonio"

Megan, Sam and Ethan gasped. While I, Rino and Nate stood there clueless.

I donot like being clueless.

"Who the fudge is Antonio?"

Lukas' deep browns met mine,

"My uncle,"

This time Rino, Nate and I did the gasping.

"Was he bald?" Nate asked.

Lukas nodded, "Yeah. How did you know that?"

I raised my hand, "Remember yesterday I told ya about me going into the forest?"

He nodded.

"So yeah, I kinda saw Cheryl and him talking about a plan."

Lukas punched his fist into the wall, "Fuck! How the fuck did he get inside my territory."

"Cheryl was helping him all along. That beach."

"Did you find the location were they took Aaron?"

He nodded, "They took him to a Island. A private Island."

"Damn. How would we get there then?"

"I own a Island nearby. We could execute our rescue mission over there. Ethan? Get the yatch ready."

Ethan nodded and scurried off.

I looked at Lukas, "Why would Antonio, your uncle kidnap Aaron?"

Rino and Nate nodded in agreement to my question while Megan and Sam stood there with angry faces.

He sighed, "I will tell everything once we get on the yatch. We have limited time. Lets go."

"And beat the crap outta Antonia!"

I couldnt agree more. No one kidnaps mah baby!

《《》》

Baldy guy: I am a villain!

*Laughing evilly*

Aaron: Give me milk!

Baldy guy: I said I am the villain!

Aaron: *Sucking his thumb*

So?

Baldy Guy: Why the fudge would I give you the milk?! I am a bloody villain!

Aaron: *Stops sucking his thumb and scoffs at him*

Dear reader please Vote and Comment and I will crack the Villains bald head.

Author: Gosh! I should have hired a villain with hair. This chap contained the word 'bald' so much.

No offence to bald people though. You guys are awesome!

Please Vote and Comment dearies!