XIV. TRAVELLING IN STYLE

Chapter 14: Travelling in style.

"So you are telling that you are joining the school here?" I asked Matt, slurping my chocolate milkshake.

Mhm... heaven.

Nate, Matt and me were seated for breakfast. Mom and Dad left early for work, so we were the only ones. So you know what that means?

Getting high on sugar!

Duh!

"Yup, I am taking a much needed break after spending that boring hours in meetings with dad."

Matt scoops down a spoonfull of his cereal.

He is gonna take after his father's company, after officially graduating.

So he had and still has a load of work to do. Poor rich kids.

I mean bruh you are just 18!

I nodded giving him sympathetic smile.

I held the milk bottle in Aaron's mouth as he drank it while sitting on my lap.

"Okay now newbees, its time for school".

Nate gets up from his sitting position on the chair.

He looked really funny with two black eyes, one bruise was fading, while the other one was still fresh.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"And Kres, please stop laughing at my misery! I mean why doesn't Megan like me? I am using the best of my pick up lines on her.?!"

Nate pouts, as we all take our bags and exit the house.

I roll my eyes at him.

Matt laughs.

"Dude, if that's the way you are going to get a girl, you will get more than just two black eyes. Trust me, I know".

Matt whispered out the last part, a smile on his lips with a dreamy expression.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

Don't tell me! Matt has a crush?!?

Not proud to say, but my bestest cousin in the world was a playboy.

He lives in New York, and trust me, he has dated every single model and one model lasts for only one week max.

He doesn't even remember their name afterwards.

And its my first time seeing that expression on him, like he is remembering someone.

A girl?

"What are you talking about Matt? Don't tell me you got rejected by someone."

I teased him, as we walked to the car.

Nate stifled his laugh. He was walking ahead of us listening to the conversation.

"What? Me and rejected? That's nearly impossible."