III.NATE'S FLIRTING GONE WRONG

Chapter 3 : Nate's Flirting went wrong.

The name striked me once Mr.Franklin finished announcing the names.

It's the name of the mysterious he of whom Megan, Sam and Ethan were talking of.

Megan laughed silently beside me and shook her head, eyes glazed.

"But this time, there's a change, you all will be handed real babies instead of the plastic ones. The babies are from the orphanage of the pack and you all have to take care of them as real parents. The project will take 1 month and for that you all have to live together at the Resort. The project will start from tomorrow, so all of you pack your bags for 1 month,"

And then, Mr.Franklin left the class of stunned students.

"Real babies? Resort? What the hell?" I need to tell dad to change my school ASAP.

I love babies, like they are the cutest thing ever, but dude, giving us real babies to handle for a project?

What the hell is wrong with this school!

"Man its gonna be tiring," Megan mumbled beside me.

I agree.

"Hey Megan? Where is this resort that Mr.Franklin was talking about?" I asked her.

"Oh, its build deep inside the jungle. We all go there when its time for the school annual day but its for the project this time," She hummed.

Woah! Deep inside the woods?

I got goosebumps by just thinking about the creatures lurking there.

"Don't you worry girl, its safe as long as you stay inside the resort. Well it would be safe outside too, but knowing Lukas, he won't allow you to get out of his eyesight." Sam suddenly popped out, out of nowhere with Ethan behind her.

"Hey, that's my partners name. Can you point him out for me? I dont know him," I wanted to know the father of my baby.

Fake baby, you mean?

No you stupid inner voice, didn't you hear Mr.Franklin say that we will be handed real babies.

I did not mean it like that you idiot. And whom are you calling stupid? If I am stupid, so are you.

Why you little pig-

I was cut off my battle with my inner self by Megan pointing towards an empty bench.

"Right, ofcourse, he is right there - wait where did he go?" Megan too noticed the now empty bench.

"Ugh, he was the one to tell Mr.Franklin to pair Kres with him and now he disappeared again, whats wrong with him?" Megan scowled.

But I never noticed that someone told Mr.Franklin to be partnered up with me.

And why the hell would this guy want to be partnered up with me?

Am I a mommy material?

I shook my head to get the thoughts out of my mind.

I need to go to doctor. I am talking to myself!

Sam giggled, "This is fun! Alpha got out of control twice this week since the Luna arrived. And I think he came to this class just to tell Mr.Franklin to make Kres the mother of thier child."

Bruh! I am not becoming anyones mom.

I was gonna give Sam some of her lost marbles by giving him a long damn lecture but Mr.Franklin came in class grinning.