II. THE MYSTERIOUS HE AND STRANGE PEOPLE.

Chapter 2: The Mysterious He And Strange People

Everyone hurried to their classes as soon as the bell rang, some of them still throwing suspicious glances at me.

But the boy just stood there still not moving and staring at me like I am a freakin' Lamborgini.

Strange guy ,strange people and definitely a strange school.

Shaking my head to clear my strange thoughts, I made my way to the office to collect my schedule.

While passing the strange boy, I saw him clenching his hands in a tight fist from my peripheral view and he sniffed the air, relaxing a little but then slowly turned towards me to speak something.

God I need to run if I dont want to get caught by this strange, but HOT AS HELL guy.

I mean he is even hotter than Chris Hemsworth.

Practically running to the office, I mentally prayed that the hot boy doesn't catch up with me.

Rushing towards my first class, I prayed that the teacher wouldn't give me detention.

I mean no one punishes a new student on her first day right?

RIGHT?!

I calmed myself down before I entered the class, and sighed in relief noticing that the teacher had not yet arrived.

I scanned the crowded classroom filled with hustling students to find an empty place.

"Hey Lun- Uhm I mean, Hey! You can sit here with me," A orange head spoke from where she was sitting on the third bench.

Is she talking to me?

I looked at her and surely, she sat there waving wildly at me.

I hesitently went towards her and sat down next to the the empty bench beside her.

"My name is Megan Romano," She pointed at herself.

"This is Ethan Brown," She pointed at the boy sitting behing her who smiled at me warmly which I ofcourse returned.

"And this is Samantha White," Megan pointed towards the girl sitting behind me.

"Hey! I am Samantha, but you can call me Sam, I can't believe you are here, I mean, I did see you coming way back but I am like so happy that you finally came. I mean I thought my cousin would end up a celibate if you hadn't sh-"

Sam was cut off of her confusing ranting by a nudge from Ethan who was glaring at her.

Their eyes glazed over as they seemed to be comunicating with their eyes.

What does she mean she had seen me coming way before?

Can this get anymore STRANGER?!

"What was Sam talking about?" I looked over to Megan who was sitting beside me for help but she just smiled nervously at me and then sighed in relief, when the teacher entered the class.

"Everyone open your biology text book. We are going to learn about the Human Nervous System which you teens obviously don't have....."

The teachers voice faded away as Megan passed me a note.

If you dont mind me asking, where did you come from?

I took my pencil and wrote down my answer making sure the teacher doesn't notice.

I came from L.A.

She read the note and looked confused, after which her eyes glazed over as if comunicating with someone.