XI. JUST FRIENDS

Chapter 11:- Just Friends.

He froze.

He stared at me as if he couldn't believe I was real and within his now pitch black eyes, I saw some unknown emotion flash.

Was it anger? No...... it was something close to.....hurt?

Did I say something wrong?!
Oh shiz! He doesn't want to become my friend!

But before I could speak something, he started.

"You want to become friends? Just Friends?"

He asked me as if he heard me wrong.

"Yeah?" I nodded.

He still didn't move his gaze from me, and stalked closer, taking predatory steps towards me, eyes filled with hunger.

I think he forgot to eat lunch again today, he should keep a LA too with a PA as well, short for Lunch Assistant.

He strode to were I was sitting on the couch and leaned in, keeping both of his hands on the either side of me.

I leaned back until my head touched the headrest of the couch.

He came closer until his face was inches away from mine.

I think he could even hear my racing heart.

He tilted his head, so that now his lips were brushing against my ear, causing me to shiver.

The tingles that ran through my body were not helping either.

"Okay darling, I will be your friend, if that's what you want."

He whispered huskily in my ear and then abruptly stood up, smirking at my frenzied state.

I am sure I look like a tomato right now, please don't misunderstand me as an vegetable and then cut me to eat it for later.

"But that won't last for long sweetheart."

He spoke with a serious face, his eyes darkening. His eyes held some dark promise.

He means that the friendship won't last?

I am offended. I am not that bad of a friend.

I am a frickfracking awesome friend!

"Don't think too much darling, let's watch the movie now shall we? As friends."

He spoke, scrunching up his face at the word friends.

I think he has friendphobia or something.

Does that even make sense?

Lukas came and sat beside me when the movie started, handing me over a bucket of popcorn and putting his arms over my shoulder, bringing me closer.

I stiffened.

"What happened baby? Friends sit besides each other all the time so just relax."

Yeah, they just sit beside each other, not call them baby and put their arm over the others shoulder!!

I grumbled, I swear if wasn't so curious about him being a supernatural or not, I would have ran out of this place screaming like a banshee.