XVII. Female Anophles Mosquito

When we reached the resort, I jumped down from the wolfs back still unsteady on my feet.

"Woah! You are even more faster than a effing bullet train!" I leaned on a tree for support.

"Yup! That's not the only thing I am fast at, you know?"

I turned around to see him in his human form.

Thank god he is wearing clothes.

"Although I am surprised that you are taking this whole thing about me being a werewolf lightly." He walked towards me.

I shrugged "If you haven't noticed I am not quite normal. Plus I think my brain is still processing this whole werewolf being real thing." I nodded to myself.

Lukas wrapped his hands from behind me and pulled me to his chest so we were hugging. And yeah, the sparks were still there.

"Dont worry. I would never hurt you." He nuzzled his face into my neck.

I smiled "I know that dummy. Plus you cant hurt me with your tiny little wolf paws."

He looked offended. "Tiny? Darling I think I have to teach you a lesson." He lunged for me.

I shrieked and ran off to were I thing Megan's room was located. All the while laughing as I heard thudding footsreos behing me.

"Come back here!"

***

"Oh my baby! I missed you." I cooed at Aaron as I opened my arms for him and he snuggled to me.

The whole group was gathered at Megan's room and we were simply chilling.

"A werewolf. A wereolf. A werewolf. A werewolf. A WEREWOLF! DUDE YOU ARE A WEREWOLF?! DO YOU KNOW THAT JACOB DUDE FROM SUNRISE? HUH?!"

Well, everyone except Nate was chilling.

"Dude! Its not sunrise, its sunset! Its the movie where that Edward guy sparkles like unicorn fart."

......And Matt.

I have such fantabulous brothers.

"Guys... guys its twilight. And no, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Launtor are Homosapiens." I sigh.

"Oh yeah Twilight... same shit. Sunrise. Sunset. Twilight."

Nate shrugged. He looked at Megan from the corner of his eyes.

"Ummm.... So Megan? You too are a werewolf?"

"No. I am a female anopheles mosquito and unless you want to suffer from malaria. Stay away from me."

"Oh. So do you have a...... mate."

Nate squeaked out while all of us including the two babies, watched them.

Megan huffed, slammed the magazine she was reading on the table and stomped outside.

All our gazes followed her till she was outside of our view and then it shifted to Nate.

Silence.

Aaron's suckler fell to the ground.

Everyones eyes snapped to it.

I looked at Aaron who looked at me with big tear filled eyes.

No no please dont cry.

Please.

Aaron was a good baby but once if he starts crying.... God help it.

As soon as a tear fell down his cheek, Lukas was quick to shove the suckler back into his mouth.

I send him a grateful look and he wrapped his arms around us.

Gosh he is so warm.

I jumped when Megan slammed the door open. Stomped inside, avoiding everyones eyes.

She grabbed Nate by the collar and dragged my wide eyed brother outside.

Oh well....

My brother is about to get malaria.

》》《《

Hello Guys,

Did you know that a group of crows is called MURDER?!

Moving on,

PACK TALKS !

----

Krestel: Gosh, where did Megan take my brother?!

Nate: Author! Update!

Krestel: Ummm....thats the readers line.

Nate : You wont understand. Your bro is about to get lucky.... *drools as Megan saunters by*

Megan: *smirks* We will see about that Natey poo.

Krestel and Lukas : *Gag in the background*

Nate and Megan: Now you understand how we feel! Huh?!

Author: *sighs* I am too young for this shit.

Matthew: Hey! No swearing.

Author: Were did you come from?!

Matt : From Billionaires Phoenix. When are you writing my book?!

Author: Ahem..... After I finish this book ofcourse.

Matt : *narrows his eyes* I will be waiting.

Author:Okay then, Please Vo-

Matt : -te and Comm-

Krestel:-ent

Author: *rolls her eyes* And I will update!

BUBYE!