-Chapter 1-

Moonbyul Pov
I lay in bed every night with a hollow feeling in my chest that never goes away and with every passing day it becomes harder to ignore. Things are becoming a blur to me and nothing feels the same, especially when I'm in love with someone who I shouldn't be.

I take a deep breath and splash some water on my face to snap me out my depressing thoughts and get ready to put on a smile. I need to do this for my fans they deserve everything, but I'm nothing so I don't know if it'll even mean something.

I put on some black ripped jeans with a white v-neck and some black biker boots with a black leather jacket. I grab my phone, wallet, and keys before heading downstairs where my manger is waiting for me. I quickly lock up and make my way downstairs with a fake smile plastered on my face.

I see my manger Oppa and wave at him with a smile that he returns. "Hey Byul." He greets me as I enter the van. "Hi Oppa, how are you doing?" I ask taking a seat in the front instead of the back like usual. "I'm great and you?" He asks focusing on the road but making sure to keep up with me. "I'm good," I say with a smile and look out the window to only see my reflection looking back at me. It was taunting me, but I quickly looked away.

"Are you alright Byul?" Manger Oppa asked and I snap out of my thoughts. I had to come up with a lie quickly because that seems to be the only thing I'm full of now. "Yeah, I'm fine just a small headache," I say calmly and he glances at me for a moment before returning his focus on the road. "Don't worry I'll give you some medicine once we've arrived at Music Bank." He says softly and I smiled at him. "Thank you," I say quietly and close my eyes for a while as we pick up the girls.

"Is Byul okay?" I hear a voice ask softly, but I pretended to be asleep because I knew that voice belonged to our leader, Kim Yongsun. "Yeah, but she said she had a bit of a headache." Oppa said to her as I continue to "sleep." I wanted to disappear for a bit and get away from everything and everyone.

After some time we finally pick up the 2 young girls and they were laughing out loud so I slowly open my eyes and let my eyes adjust to the light. "Girls quiet down Byul is sleeping!" Yong scowled the kids as they mumble a low sorry. "It's fine unnie no need to get the kids in trouble," I mumble not in the mood to talk to anybody.

The air felt thick or maybe I was just suffocating in my thoughts. "Byul unnie are you okay?" I hear Wheein ask gently, but the truth was never to come out of my mouth, especially when I'm use to lying. "I'm fine Wheein just a headache," I say not turning back, but I could feel eyes burning holes through my head. "Okay." She mumbles and I felt bad for being so cold with them, but pretending was more exhausting than anything else.

The ride to Music Bank was quiet and awkward and I knew I was to blame. As we come to a stop we hear our fans cheer loudly, but I couldn't help, but wince at the loud commotion. "Byul are you sure you're okay?" I feel Oppa's hand on my shoulder and suddenly I felt everything spinning. "I'm not so sure," I mumble closing my eyes tightly as I feel pain in my chest, but this was something that has happened before. "Byul unnie you should probably get some rest," Hwasa spoke up and I knew the members were worried.

I shake my head and take a deep breath. "No, it's fine let's go," I said without looking at them since I could feel them burning holes through my head. I get out of the car first and the girls follow, but Wheein holds my hand tightly. Fans cheer loudly as they see us holding hands but we smile and wave at them and quickly enter the building.

"Byul Unnie if you don't feel well you don't have to push yourself to be." Wheein said softly, but that's something I always did without thinking because it's always been a habit. "Don't worry Wheein, I'm feeling better I just need some water that's all, okay?" I say and turn to finally look at her and I could see her searching in my eyes for a clue. For anything that can give her a good idea as to why I'm acting this way, but I've been keeping my walls up.

"Okay." She says nothing more and I was grateful for that, but I knew I still had to deal with Yongsun. We make it inside our dressing room and the staff rushes us inside and I had a distraction for a while but it was definitely not gonna last. Forever doesn't exist as many people say it does, but it does when you want it too.

Many people wanted moonsun and Seulrene in the last book, but I liked moonbyul with Irene, but this book will definitely be about Moonsun. It's the first chapter and hope you guys enjoy! And sorry for any mistakes but I won't be updating it soon, but it'll be updated once I finish Blind Lover!