-Chapter 8-

Moonbyul Pov
I walk back to the living room to see the food had already arrived. "Looks good." I spoke up after eyeing the food and see Yong looking at me intently as Hwasa had an bright smile. "It sure does!" She exclaims as Yong and I continue to stare at each other until I feel hand on my wrist. "Let's eat!" Wheein says as she drags me to the table where the other girls stood looking at us.

We all sit down, but something was off and I knew I wasn't the only one that noticed it. "So how's everyone doing?" Wheein asked with an innocent smile as I pat her head. "Good." Everyone replies dryly and I frown knowing something was definitely wrong with Yong and Hwasa. "Are you guys okay?" I ask with a frown and they're looking at Wheein and I intently which made me uncomfortable.

I clear my throat and look at them with an eyebrow raised, but it seems like they're holding back. "Say it." I feel a subtle nudge from Wheein who's slightly shaking her head at me as I sigh. "Are you two a thing?" Hwasa asked which had completely caught us off guard. "E-Excuse me?" I stuttered out and look at her with wide eyes as I see Wheein looking at them with wide eyes as well.

"Are you two dating? I'm sure I made it clear enough, right?" Hwasa spoke to us harshly and I had no idea as to why the hell she was being slightly cold towards us. "Of course not! Are you out of your mind?!" Wheein exclaimed with a frown, but the only person who seemed to stay quiet was Yong. I assumed she had thought the same as Hwasa which was enough to explain her behavior.

"Maybe if you two weren't acting like a couple then I wouldn't have to be assuming!" Hwasa said back to Wheein who seemed to be confused about her best friend's action and accusations. "Byul unnie and I are not in a relationship. But if we we're then it's none of your damn business." Wheein growled and I was taken back by Wheein's tone. I could only assume she was ready to snap.

"Okay enough. This isn't the way to solve a problem so I suggest you both tone it down." I said calmly and look at Yong for some back up to which she makes her way towards Hwasa. "She's right, you two have been really close." Yong finally speaks to us about what's on her mind. I knew this wasn't gonna get any better, but if they just had trusted us and stopped overthinking everything then we wouldn't have to be in this position.

I look at Yong in disbelief and sigh knowing this was either some thing I try to fix or I let it go. "Are you serious right now?" I ask her not happy with her attitude. "It's a simple question with a simple answer, Byul." She says clearly not backing down and taking Hwasa side, but they're not gonna stop anytime soon. I look at Wheein who seemed to be really upset and that was enough to have me stop this argument.

I take a deep breath and look at that them without backing down. "Wheein and I are best friends. Whether we we're to be in a relationship is something that doesn't concern you. My relationship is my privacy which I hope you two would know how to respect. But as you said before Yong a simple question with a simple answer. And I gave what you wanted so stop with the accusations." I state angrily and there was a silence that no one seemed to know how to break.

This was the beginning of our fall. Things will fall apart so fast that you'll have to let yourself hit the ground and pick yourself up. You'll either do with someone by yourself or by yourself , but it was clear that all I had at this point was Wheein.

I'll start updating regularly on Tuesday and Thursday, but thank you for being patient with me! I appreciate everyone reading my stories it's an honor! Anyways I hope you all are doing well and sorry for any mistakes. Enjoy the show!