-chapter 10-

Moonbyul Pov
I could hear my phone buzzing, but I didn't want move from my bed. "Answer it." I hear a soft voice mumbled and that's when I remembered that Wheein had slept over. I force myself to get up and grab my phone to see Hwasa calling. I take a moment and remembered the argument we had, but I wasn't ready to see them, especially talk to them.

I let it ring and bit more, but I didn't answer it. "Why didn't you answer it?" Wheein asked as she was now up and looking at me with an eyebrow raised. "It's Hwasa." I simply state and I see something flash through her eyes as she hums and looks away. I knew Wheein was a bit out of it so being her unnie I decided to take out and distract her.

I walk towards with a big smile as she looks at me with a confused face, which made things better. Wheein was so easy to mess with, but her cute reactions made it always worth it. "Let's disappear." I let those words spill from my mouth without any hesitation. She looks at me with wide eyes and shakes her head. "Disappear? Are you crazy?!" She exclaims and I knew she was worried about work, but I think a break was much needed.

I shrug my shoulders and sit on the edge of my bed and pat a spot for her. "Tell me you haven't thought of disappearing before?" I say and look at her and I knew she has, but didn't want to admit. "I'll take that as a yes. Let's disappear for a bit, what to you say?" I say and look at her to see her in deep though, but I realized we'd have to wait until our schedules were free.

"Fine, but only one person has to know where we are exactly." She says crossing her arms over her chest and now I was excited. "That's fine! I'll tell...." I think for a second and try to think of a person who was reliable and I knew I could trust until someone I admire came into my mind. "I wanna tell Irene unnie." I say with a smile and Wheein looks at me with a smile and nods her head. "Good choice." She says and I nod feeling proud of myself.

I stand up and stretch when I hear Wheein chuckling. "What's so funny?" I ask with a frown and look at her to see her with a smile. "We're really gonna disappear?" She says like if it's finally been processed and I nod my head. "Yup, but we'll plan it so it can be easy when the day comes." I explain and she seems to agree with me. Until I see her frown and I was a bit worried that she was gonna back out.

"What about Yongsun unnie and Hwasa?" She asked with a small voice, but those were the people we had to escape for a bit. "They'll be fine, but it'll be us to for a bit. I want to get away from everyone and everything." I said with a small smile, but I could see hesitation in her eyes. "Are we gonna tell them?" She asks with lost puppy eyes as I sigh and shake my head.

"Those are the people we're running from, I know I'm gonna need some time away to get my feelings straight." I say without looking at her this time and look out the window. "Okay." Was all she says as she leaves the room and follow her to see her in my kitchen. "Well let's make some food I'm hungry!" She exclaims with a smile and I knew she was on board with my idea.

Sorry for not updating yesterday but I got caught up with school! But funny thing is I managed to write this chapter while I'm in school :p so I'm sorry if it's a bit short and for the mistakes. But enjoy the show!!!