-Chapter 21-

Moonbyul Pov
I was doing my best to help Wheein get through, but it was proven hard when she wasn't allowing me too. She's been pushing everyone away since the last time we talked and I knew it wasn't intentional. I knew how hard it was to let people in when you've been use to keeping everything in.

I was lost and had no idea on how to talk to her. I knew I had to talk to somebody about it before things get worst. I snap out of my thoughts as I see a hand being waved right in my face. I look to see Irene looking at me with a frown. "Are you okay, byul-ah?" She says and I nod my head with a forced smile. "I'm fine unnie, but we should get going." I say as I open the passenger door for her.

I quick get in my car and start up the car. "Byul-ah." Irene calls out my name softly and I look at her as she puts an arm on my shoulder. "Breathe. Don't forget to breathe." She says giving my shoulder a squeeze and I take a deep breath before letting it out. "Sorry, I've been all over the place right lately." I say with a chuckle as I hear a sigh.

"I've told you to come to me if you were struggling. So now we'll have to talk, but don't worry in return I'll talk as well." She says looking out the window and I focus on the road. "Okay unnie." I whisper and play the radio and we don't speak a word. I focus on driving, but I jump a bit as I feel my phone buzzing.

"Uhh Unnie do you mind answering my phone?" I ask Irene and see her nodding her head from the corner of my eye. I feel her dig into the pockets of my jacket and answer the phone. "Hello?" She answers the phone and tune out the conversation and focus on getting us to the beach. "She's busy, but i can make sure she calls you once she's done." I hear Irene talk a bit as I park the car.

I take a glance at Irene and see her frowning which was cute. "As I said before, she's busy." She says sternly and I knew this person was persistent. "Well she's busy with me so have a good day." I hear her say before hanging up and I look up at her before laughing at her. Short people always are the most cutest, but most dangerous.

"Who was that?" I ask as I grab my phone from her and shove it inside my jacket. "Yongsun." She says as she steps out of the car and I quickly do the same. "Ahh sorry I'm sure she was a pain in the butt." I say with a chuckle as I make my way towards her. "That she was indeed." Irene says with a smile and I was glad to lighten up the mood a bit.

I hold out my hand to her and she takes it and we make our way to the beach. It was a beautiful day to be out and enjoy the day. And a good distraction for me, but as well for Irene as I could see she was a bit on edge. "Well let's enjoy this day together." I say with a bright smile and she smiles back and nods her head before running to the water and I chase after her.

Sorry for the late update!! I've been very busy with school and I will continue to be which is why I apologize now for the slow updates. I'll do my best to update when I can but thank you very much for being patient. I appreciate you guys reading my stories as well. Sorry for any mistakes but enjoy the show!