-Chapter 5-

Moonbyul's pov
"How could you be the one to catch me when it's your fault that I'm falling." I mumbled under my breath. There won't be enough time for you to catch me no matter how hard you try, but hopefully you realize the truth before it's too late for both of us. Open your heart to me, Kim Yongsun.

There was nothing more I could do, but watch her leave and I just hoped that the next time we met like this she wouldn't be the one to leave. "Byul unnie?" I hear a soft voice calling out to me, breaking me out of my thoughts. I look at the door to see Wheein by the door wearing a sleepy expression that I couldn't help, but smile.

"Hey," I whisper as she makes her way towards my bed and just flops down. "Why did Solar unnie leave?" She mumbles and I look at her trying to figure out the answer as well. "She had something come up, but will be back later." I explained knowing that all the words that spill from my mouth were lies. Wheein seemed to believe me as she nods her head before falling asleep again. I cover her with my blanket before making my way to check up on Hwasa.

I could see how comfortable Hwasa was sleeping on my couch so I decide to head to the rooftop for some fresh air. I've come to realize how hard breathing has come to be for me. Things are beginning to look like a blur to me, but I preferred to see a blur then to see the pain drowning me. I was spiraling  down and now I didn't have anybody by my side to catch me.

As I make my way towards the rooftop I begin to question everything around me and whether I can continue to live like this. "Let it all go." I whisper to nobody, but the moon that was shining so brightly.  The moon had always been lonely at night and I wonder how can someone handle this loneliness and pain all alone. 

I stand on the edge and feel the wind blowing harshly, but it didn't bother me at all. It felt right. "Byul!?" I hear her soft voice exclaim from behind and I turn around quickly to see her with wide eyes. Fear and shock was written all over her face, but the look in her eyes was something I wouldn't be able to forget. It's almost as if her world had stopped and fell apart while she had to sit back and watch it destroy itself.

I immediately step off the edge and try to say something, but no words were coming out of my mouth. "It's not what you're thinking." I finally spoke up and see her close to cry, but how could you waste your tears for me? "Then what the hell were you doing?" She asks looking at me angrily and I was taken back by her sudden anger.

I shake my head and look at the floor as I hear her footsteps getting closer. "What were you doing up there Byulyi?" She asks again, but I knew she wouldn't leave me alone until I give her an answer. "I was simply getting a better view of the city from there and so I decided to stand on the edge. Nothing more." I say finally lifting my head to look at her straight in the eyes and I could tell she was trying to figure me out.

"Don't overthink it Unnie. I promise you I would never ever do that. I'm happy with what I have." I spoke up since she hasn't said a word. She takes a step closer to me before wrapping her arms around my neck. "D-Don't ever think about leaving me." Her voice cracks as she holds onto to me tightly and I knew I would have to let go soon. "I won't." I whisper and hold her tightly as I feel my heart aching.

I won't be updating Tuesday, but I'll be sure to do it on Thursday. I have finals next week so I'll be busy, I hope you guys understand, but I'll be sure to update the best I can! Anyways I'm sorry for any mistakes and enjoy the show! :p