-Chapter 17-

Hwasa pov
I've been the reason for your pain this whole time. How foolish was I to believe I made you happy? I walk through the streets with a heavy heart and a war raging in my head. Wheein had been in pain because of me. And she didn't have the guts to tell me, but was more than willing to spill her heart to Byul.

I was a complete fool, but I've decided not to tell her anything. She was in love with me and I've been simply putting her in an uncomfortable position. I'm her best friend for god sake and I can't even help her with what she's be going through! I look up at the moon and take a deep breath. I didn't know how to react to her being in love with me. I had feelings for Loco and he made me feel special.

But I don't want to hurt Wheein even though she's already in pain. I had to think quickly of a way to talk to Wheein and fix us before it's too late, but Wheein wasn't the only one in pain. Byul was clear in how she felt and Yong was blind to not notice her just like I was with Wheein. Both of us had hurt those who have done nothing but fix us up. "I'll do my best to make you happy, my dear friend." I whisper to the moon and look away as I think of Wheein.

I feel my phone buzz and I look to see Loco had messaged me, but so had Wheein. I sigh and shake my head out of frustration and ignore both of their messages. "You keep thinking like that and you'll burn yourself out." I jump and turn to see Byul looking at me with a smile as I put a hand on my chest. "You scared me!!" I yell at her and slap her shoulder and take deep breaths. "Oops, sorry." she had a smile and I knew she hadn't meant it.

I shake my head and continue to walk around. "What are you even doing here? I thought you were busy talking to Wheein." I spoke to her and I realized what I said and tense up. "And how exactly do you know that?" I keep walking and think of an excuse. "You two have been really close lately so I just thought you might be with her." I explain to her and feel a hand on my shoulder. "Don't lie Hyejin." I knew she found out from the way I was acting that I was lying.

"Tell me the truth. Did you hear my conversation with Wheein-ah?" She spoke softly, but she wasn't angry simply curious. I take a deep breath, "Yes." I whisper and I don't feel her hand on my shoulder anymore and I was scared. I was truly scared and felt bad for ears dropping but I had to get answers.

"Hyejin-ah you do know you'll have to tell Wheein, right?" She says and I tense up and shake my head. "I can't!" I exclaim and I was beginning to panic since I knew Wheein would be upset. "You know what we were talking about and she deserves to know that you heard us." She sighs shaking her head and I could tell she was stressed. "I can't Byul unnie, please you have to keep it a secret." I practically beg her and I see her look at me with a blank stare.

I see her looking at me intently and was trying to figure what to say to me, but I knew I've put her in a difficult situation. "I'm sorry Hyejin, but this isn't fair to Wheein." I knew she'd tell Wheein if I didn't and I knew I'd have to come to face that Wheein was in love with me. "She's your best friend, but don't overthink it. You'll hurt yourself and pick what your heart is telling you and face the consequences of picking that person." She said calmly and I felt overwhelmed and didn't know what to feel.

"I'll lose her! I don't even know what I'll say to her!" I could feel tears well up in my eyes, but did my best to not cry. "You're already losing her so there's no point in even saying you'll lose her when you're close to doing so." Byul was telling the truth, but it was the harsh truth that I'd have to come to face whether I liked it or not. "I-I, she's my everything Byul unnie. She's been there every single time, but for her to love me is not something I would think could ever happen!" I was ranting and I see Byul eyes soften as she takes a deep breath.

"You'll have to tell her sooner or later. But I don't want to be the one to tell her, so please tell her yourself. Be honest with each other and let the consequences teach you a lesson." Byul had spoke with gentleness, but I felt like on was on the edge of a cliff. This will break us and I prayed that I would still be by her side.

Hope everyone is doing great! But I've notice that my story Blind Lovers has reached 24k while Adventures of Shuqi has reached 25k!! I'm glad you're all enjoying my stories and I'll be sure to continue writing. Thank you for the support I appreciate it a lot and I'll be sure to do my best! I'm sorry for any mistakes but enjoy the show!