-Chapter 24-

Hwasa Pov
I knock and knock, but I knew she was doing nothing about it. I knew she was pushing me away and I had no way of getting her back. "Wheein, please let me in!" I bang on the door and there was no response. I feel my phone buzzing. I look to see Moonbyul had texted.

Moonstar: Wheein isn't home, it's best if you go home and rest.

I shake my head and let my thoughts run wild. I was lost without my best friend by my side, but it seemed like there was no way of fixing this. I walk away and take one last glance at her door before heading downstairs. I felt like crying because I was such a failure, I've failed to keep my best friend happy. I've failed myself.

I look up just in time to see Byul and Irene together. "What are you doing here?" I ask with an eyebrow raised as I realized she lied to me. "Wheein is coming to live with me for a bit. So I came to get her some stuff with the help of Irene unnie." Byul explains and looks at with a sad smile as I feel my heart break. "She hates me." I mumble and look down in hopes of hiding my teary eyes.

I feel a hand on my shoulder as I see Byul shaking her head softly. "She doesn't hate you. She just need some time to clear her head so just give it time Hyejin. Everything will be okay even if she's not by your side." Byul says softly as she hugs and I hug her tightly. "Now go home or stay over Yongsun house for a bit. Some company would do you go, but until then my little lion." She says as she pulls back and ruffles my head. I watched her head upstairs as she held Irene's hand, but something felt off.

I take a good look at her as she disappears and I felt my heart sting. Something was definitely not okay and I knew I had to get Yongsun to help me figure those two out. I head towards my car, but then it begins to rain and I immediately drive to her house as I feel my heart beating. "It felt like a goodbye." I whisper to myself and my grip on the steering wheel tightens. I quickly park my car and rush to unnie's house without wasting time.

I knock on her door without stop and it finally opens to see her with a frown. "What's wrong?" She asks as she opens the door for me and I enter quickly. "Something is wrong unnie. Byul unnie and Wheein aren't fine, t-they need us." I say as I look at her straight in the eyes and she sighs. "What do you mean?" She says softly and I felt myself shaking a bit. "I ran into Byul unnie, but she was with Irene unnie. She said Wheein was gonna live with her, but as she was leaving, it felt like it was gonna be the last time I see her." I explain breathing heavily as I try to control my thoughts.

I look to see Yong's face go pale, "We have to go, now!" She says and I was afraid that what I said might be right. I follow her as we head to my car and I immediately drive as fast as could with only one thing on my mind, Wheein. As I park the car Yong was already out of the car rushing towards the building as it rain, as if it was crying for me, for my pain. I immediately shake my head and follow after Yong.

I reach the door and see it open, but Yong wasn't in my sight, which meant she's inside. I walk inside to see Yong on her knees trembling and I felt my heart drop. "U-Unnie." I whisper as she looks at me through her tears. "T-They're gone." She whispers and that was enough to knock the wind out of me. "N-No this can't be true! WHEEIN!" I yell as my heart calls out for her.

Hello everyone! Things  aren't good with the coronavirus going around, so stay safe! As for now I've got another week off because of this virus, but I'll update when I can. I'm sorry for the late updates. Enjoy the show and I'm sorry for the mistakes, but as I said before stay safe!