-Chapter 38-

Wheein Pov
I couldn't help but frown as I realize Byul wasn't answering my messages nor my calls. "What's wrong love?" I hear her soft voice and look at her with a small smile, "Byul unnie isn't answering my calls nor my messages and I'm worried about her." I tell Minji truthfully and she grabs my hand before dragging me out of the door. "What are you doing?!" I exclaim and she drags me to god knows where.

"Didn't you just say Byul unnie wasn't replying to you?" She stops and looks at me as I nod my head. "Well we're gonna go to her house and check up on her now hurry up!" She says and with that we take off to Byul's house. As I get in the car I feel my heart speed up. "I'm sure she's okay just relax." Minji says softly and I nod my head and drive off to Byul's house.

As I park in front of her apartment I get out of the car quickly and rush inside with Minji following me. We take the stairs and I knock on the door quickly and wait for an answer. There was nothing so I grab a key she gave me and open it to see it her house a complete mess. "Byul unnie.." I whisper and rush towards her room to see it empty. I felt my heart pounding out of my chest as I felt to see her missing.

"She must have left a while ago Wheein-ah." Minji says softly and I couldn't say a word as I try to think of a place that I know she could possibly go. "Why don't we call Irene unnie?" She says softly and I pull out my phone and call her number.

I pace back and forth as I wait for Irene to answer. (Irene speaking, Wheein speaking.) "Hey Wheein." Irene greets me, "Unnie! Have you heard anything from Byul unnie?!" I ask quickly and take a breath to calm myself down but I felt like I couldn't breathe since I knew Byul might be hurt.

"No, I've texted her, but she hasn't responded." I sigh feeling scared and lost as to where Byul could be. "Oh. Thank you unnie, but once you hear from her can you call me?" I asked softly as I felt tears well up in my eyes and as I look at her nightstand I see a picture facing down. I say my goodbye to Irene and pick up the photo to notice it's a photo of us four on the beach.

I sigh and make my way towards her living room. I noticed how shattered glass was across the floor with slight blood and I knew for a fact she punched the mirror. But my only question was why? why did she punch the mirror? why was she suffering for loving someone? Byul was only suffering and I know there was nothing much I could do to help her except be by her side even though she was out of my reach.

"She'll be okay Wheein. We know she's hurt, but have some faith in her. I'm sure she's been bottling up everything and just needs a moment to herself. A moment in whether she'll decide if she continues to love Yongsun or let go of her. This is a decision only she can make." Minji says softly and I nod my head looking at the floor with a heavy heart, "I hope you're okay unnie." I mumble and look at Minji with a small smile and she engulfs me in a hug.

Hello everyone!! I know I've been gone for a bit more than usual but I've been busy with some personal stuff. And I've been feeling down lately so I apologize for the suddenly stop in the updating. I'll try to get back on track finish up this story the best I can! And hope you're all safe and healthy! Again I apologize and I hope you enjoy this chapter because I'll be working hard on the last chapter the grand finale that might have a part two what do you guys think? 🤔 Anyways sorry for the mistakes and I hope you enjoy :D