-Chapter 16-

Wheein Pov
"Is this some kind of joke?" I look directly up at her and she sighs softly shaking her head. "I thought she would have told you." I clench my fist tightly and look away from her not wanting to cry in front of her. "She didn't. Glad to know she's living her life better without me." I spit out with poison and let my feelings and thoughts take over.

"Wheein you know that isn't true." Byul spoke so softly to me, but I knew it was only to calm me down. "It ain't? Then why the hell am I suffering alone?" I look at Moonbyul in the eyes, but she hadn't back down and looked right back at me. "You're suffering alone because you chose too. Don't blame others when you know you're not putting the effort to let others know." She was right, but the worst thing is that they don't understand.

"How can I possibly let her know of my pain when she's the reason for it? Tell me how you get through the day even when you're heart is being pierced with every word that spills for Yong's mouth that cuts you?" I see her smile as she shake her head a bit. This had completely caught me off guard and aggravated me a bit. "Love isn't always the cause of are problems or pain." She walked closer to me and I was questioning what was going through her head.

"You're not one to admit that the pain you feel is completely your fault, but it also isn't completely your decision. You'll have to understand that I don't get through the day because for me it hasn't started nor ended. I'm stuck in the same spot and I've been there the whole time, but I'm putting an effort to move on." I look at her to see her teary eyes and I take a moment to realize how truly amazing she was. The way she spoke was always meaningful and I knew she was answering all my questions.

"Your day has started, but has never had a happy ending. Keeping hoping, but never hope for more when you know the results will crush you. She didn't tell you because she had a reason just like you had yours for distancing yourself from her." Byul snapped me out of my thoughts, but I was still deeply upset with Hwasa and wanted a simple explanation.

"I know, but she's my best friend unnie. Even if I'm not the one I want to know she's being loved." I whisper and feel the urge to ball up in my bed and cry my heart out. "I w-want to make s-sure she's happy with someone w-who respects her and would do anything for her." I feel my vision blur and the ache in my heart didn't seem to go away anytime soon. I feel her arms wrap around me and I cling onto her for dear life.

"Whether you're the one for her or not know that you loved her deeply and cared for her like nobody could possibly do. But don't forget it because it'll always be a something that never goes away and maybe you'll be the one. And it's okay to cry Wheein, I'm here." As those last words spill from her mouth I burst out in tears and hold onto to her tightly.

"Love because you aren't scared of the consequences. Care because you aren't afraid to show it and speak up because you shall be heard." Moonbyul had spoken again with nothing but love and I knew she would always have my back and pick me up when I'm down.

Hello everyone!! I hope you're all doing great and had a wonderful day, but I've decided to update on Monday's and Friday's. I won't update this Monday, but I will be sure to update on Friday. Anyways are you guys excited for Byul's solo album!! Tell me your thoughts on her teasers!! Anyways I'm sorry for any mistakes and enjoy the show :)