-Chapter 6-

Yongsun pov
"Unnie could you let go of me? The kids are gonna wake up and wonder where we are." Moonbyul said as I snap out of my thoughts, but I didn't let go. Something about Byul's sentence made me feel scared. It was as if I let go of her then she would disappear, but I shook my head and let go.

I pull back to see a small smile on her face and I force myself to smile back. "It's okay, I won't be going anywhere." She says knowing what I was thinking even though I didn't say it. She holds her hand out and looks at me with a gentle smile. I hold her tightly and we walk about to her apartment without saying a word.

As she unlocks the door we see the girls watching tv while eating some ice cream. "Where were you guys? We're hungry." Hwasa exclaimed as she noticed us entering the door, but I noticed that Wheein had her eyes on Byul. I turn to see Byul sending her small smile which Wheein in return gave her a thumbs up. I feel Byul's hand pull away from mine and look down and I felt something stir within me.

I knew that I was definitely not gonna be able to hold her hand again so I look away. And I begin to look for a distraction that I knew could stop me from overthinking. I join the girls on the couch to watch whatever they were watching, but Byul was the only one missing. "I'll go and get Byul unnie!" Wheein says loudly as she jumps off the couch and heads towards Byul's room.

I look at Hwasa and see her frowning which was the cutest sight. "Stop sulking you big baby." I say as I pinch her cheeks and she whines. "But I wanna continue to watch the movie with her." Hwasa says crossing her arms over her chest with a small pout. I shake my head and grab the control before she gets it back. "Let's just start it, okay?" I say softly and she looks at me before taking one last glance at Byul's room. "Okay." She says in a small voice and focusing on the tv, but I knew she was upset.

Hwasa loved Wheein's attention and now that Wheein was not with her she felt grumpy. "I don't thinks that a good idea." I hear Byul's voice and I turn my attention on them to see Wheein smiling. "You should think about it." Wheein said and looks at us with a smile. "Hey sorry, but Byul unnie and I were just discussing some things." She explains and takes a seat on the couch.

"Let's start another movie." Byul's voice was husky and it felt as if she was crying before coming out to the living room. I try to get a good look at her, but she was wearing her hoodie making it difficult to get a glimpse of her. I sigh and just focus on the movie that Hwasa had picked. I knew Byul was hiding something, but I couldn't figure out what exactly it was.

I've finished my finals! But I'll be updating this on Friday and after that I will be taking a small break. I hope all of you guys are having a wonderful day! Anyways I'm sorry for any mistakes and for the short chapter, but enjoy the show!