-Chapter 31-

Yongsun Pov
Things have been tough lately but I was always waiting for a call or text from Byul. But nothing ever came and I was left waiting for her to return and have her by my side, but I knew it wouldn't be the same. Things wouldn't ever be the way there were before and I knew I was to blame for some of it. I knew I had lost Byul and there was nothing I could do about it, but accept and try to win her back.

I snap out of my thoughts as I hear my phone ringing. I grab it from my nightstand and answer the phone quickly once I noticed that it was Hwasa.
(A/N Hwasa-speaking, Yong-speaking)

I didn't even have a chance to greet her before I was hearing her yelling through the phone. I hissed and moved it away from my heat and took a deep breath. "Aish this kid." I mumble to myself before putting my phone on speaker.

"Unnie! I flippin know where they are!" Hwasa exclaims with excitement and I felt my world stop for a moment and I let myself process this, but this meant I could see Byul again and I wasn't aware of when I begin to cry until I hear Hwasa voice asking me if I was okay.

"Where are they?! How did you even figure it out?" I ask her quickly as I wipe my tears away and start pacing around in my room. But I could feel my heart speed up at the thought of hearing and seeing Byul again. I felt hope, but I knew I shouldn't have too much.

"It came out on the news. Apparently some moomoos have spotted them both along with Irene unnie." I froze in my spot as I hear Irene's name and I immediately knew that she was going for Byul and only her. I frown and begin to question whether there was more to those two or if I was overthinking it.

"Irene huh? I'm not surprised to say the least, I've know those to are close friends. Anyways let's get going! I want to see them again!" I immediately yelled through the phone and there was a silence and I was worried but before I could speak up she beat me too it.

"We can't." I frown and question whether she was playing a joke on me or if it was real. I have to see Byul and I have to fix us and keep her by my side.

"What do you mean we can't?" I question her but there was another silence and I was getting impatient.

"Our Ceo-nim knows we're having problems as a group. And he wants us to stay apart from each other. If we go to them there will be consequences to it." Hwasa explains with a heavy heart and I felt hopeless.

"B-But that's not fair! We have to fix this and why the hell does he even think being away will even help!?" I was frustrated and truly unhappy with my boss. He has no right to tell us what to do when it comes to personal problems.

"Maybe he's right? They need time to heal from what they're going through and we simply just have to wait." I stayed silent for a moment before a bitter chuckle left my lips. I shake my head and sigh as I realized this was too hard for me.

"It's been almost TWO months without them and you think they'll come back? Healing takes time and I understand but what they're doing is running away. And I'm not stupid to not notice that I played a role in Byul running away! They won't come back Hyejin because they themselves can't or don't have a solution to their problem. Nobody ever does and that makes things harder!" I vent to her angrily and could feel myself trying to gasp for air but things were just getting harder for me.

"Unnie I know you're not happy about this, but maybe this is good for us too? Neither of us have time alone to ever think of ourselves anymore because we're so busy. Maybe take this time to figure yourself out." Hwasa spoke softly and I felt things were falling apart even more than before or maybe it was just me falling apart.

"I've had enough time to figure myself out. I want Byul and Wheein back home, and I want to fix things between us without having to lie to each other. I miss them dearly and I want nothing more than to have them by my side." I swallow the lump in my throat and release a shaky breath. And I hear a sigh from the other side.

"They're in good hands unnie so I'm sure they'll be back home soon. I'm sure Irene unnie is helping them figure out whatever they need to figure out, but you just have be patient. Get some rest and I'll call you later, okay?" I felt helpless but say my goodbyes to Hwasa before burying my face in my pillow.

I scream into my pillow as I let out my frustration. This isn't suppose to happen, but yet life is cruel and continues to hurt without mercy. And all I could do was take all the hits and get back up again every time I was knocked down, but this time I had to do it without Byul by my side.

How's everyone doing?! I hope you are all safe and healthy! Anyways i want to thank you guys for reading my book and I'm hoping you guys are enjoying so far! And thank you for the support and love you've given my other stories I really appreciate☺️ also sorry for the slow process with moonsun getting together but I want things to happen in a certain way so I hope you guys understand. Anyways I'm sorry for the mistakes but enjoy the show :)