Part four- Kidnapped

(Peter Parker's POV, Queens)
"Hey May do we have any plans tonight?!" I yelled from my room to May who was attempting to cook dinner in the kitchen, "not that I know of!" She yelled back as I heard something fall onto the floor, "dammit" I hear her mumble, "change of plans where getting take out!" She yells back as I let out a small chuckle.

It was a Friday night and I had just gotten home from school, I was bored and I wanted to do something but Ned was busy at a family dinner and MJ was busy sketching apparently.

After a long train of thought I finally decided that it might be good to visit the Avengers facility. Mr Stark had given me a badge claiming that if I ever wanted to visit it would allow me access to the facility.

"Hey May, do you mind if I visit the Avengers facility?" I question her as I walk into the kitchen to see her cleaning up what looks to be soup.

She found out I was Spider-man not that long ago, she wasn't exactly happy about it too start with but she soon got used to it.

"Why?" She asks as she stands up giving me a concerned look, "I'm bored" I reply giving her a slight smile as she sighs. "Fine", you can go but be back by 10 and do not go on any crazy missions, I'll call Happy to come pick you up" she says as I give her a questioning look, "you have Happy's number?" I question as she avoids eye contact with me, "Happy!" She says a little too dramatically as he picks up his phone obviously relieved she didn't have to answer my question.

It was a couple hours later and Happy was just pulling up outside the Avengers facility, "okay kid I will be back out the front to pick you up by 9 and remember no crazy missions" he said as I screw up my face, "since when are you protective over me?" I question, "bye!" He yells as he drives off, weird.

I walk into the building and show the front desk lady my badge and ask her where Mr Stark was at the moment, she then begins to tell me he's in Cell room 3 which I think is a bit odd, she also tells me that majority of the other Avengers are in there too and they wish not too be disturbed.

I obviously completely ignore what she says and walk toward where they are anyway, I guess you could call me curious, what where they hiding? If Mr Stark was willing to make me an Avenger than surely he wouldn't mind me seeing what he was up too.

"Anything important we need to know about this girl before she wakes up?" Steve asks as I walk into the room, "don't say the words Das Unheil, they will trigger her back into phase 3" Bucky says as suddenly everyone notices Im walking in.

"Bad time?" I question as Mr Stark turns around with a shocked expression on his face, "who gave you permission to come here?" He questions almost angrily, "the nice desk lady called Laura" I answer back, "kid leave" he says, "but Mr Stark! You told me that I could come by whenever I wanted too! And I was bored, I wanted to see if you needed help with anything!" I whine as he rolls his eyes.

"Well I'm sorry to tell ya kid, but there is currently a mass murderer in the room and we are all waiting for her to wake up! She could kill you just like that so I don't really think this is the best place for a teenager to be on a Friday night! Don't you have any party's to go to?" He slightly Yells as I turn my glance to a young girl strapped to some sort of high tec chair, she was..well beautiful.. I really couldn't imagine her as a mass murderer, that's when I notice her starting to twitch, she was waking up.

"Um is she supposed to twitch?" I ask as I point to her, "no, now Peter if you don't want to die, get out I'll meet you out there in 10 okay? Peter I swear to god I'll drag you out of you don't move!" He yells as I quickly exit the room knowing it was definitely not smart to argue with him at this moment.

(Your POV, Avengers facility)
Everything in your mind was foggy, it was hard to remember, you knew what this was, this was you slowly getting dragged out of phase 3 and being put back into phase 2.