Part Seven - Anger Issues

(Your POV, Avengers Facility)
Bucky and yourself sat in the common room for what felt like hours, talking about old memory's and your friendship in general, it was honestly great and you where happy now that you guys where getting along again.

"Remember that time that you tripped down the stairs in front of the whole of Hydra?" You say to Bucky as you start hysterically laughing, "that was not funny" he says as you can tell he's trying to contain his laughter.

"Well sorry to ruin the moment but I have a few things I should do, I'll see you later" Bucky says as he walks out giving you a wide smile.

After a while of sitting alone you decide it's a good idea too head back too your room to get into some better clothes than what you where sleeping in.

As you where walking along the deserted corridor too your room suddenly a flying figure flys through the wall and then stands directly in front of you. You jump at his sudden presence but he gives you a small smile which leads you to believe he's probably an avenger. "Hello y/n, I don't believe I have introduced myself yet, I am vision, I've heard some good things about you" he says as he holds out his hand for you too shake, "oh I highly doubt that" you say as you shake his hand.

"In time, you will change" he says smiling at you, "lets hope" you sigh. "How do you like it here?" He questions giving you a questioning look, "uh well it's better than being stuck in a cell all day and being forced to do things, so yeah, it's good" you say as you awkwardly scratch the back of your head. "I am so sorry about that" he says seeming to make his apology genuine, "it's alright" you say giving him a small smile.

"Well I actually came to inform you that we are having a meeting, Tony informed me that it was about the visions you say you have been having" he says giving you a worried look, "he's overreacting, it's not a big deal" you sigh before following him down the corridor knowing you couldn't get out of this one. "Well there is one thing I have learnt from being an Avenger, if Tony Stark is worried about something, it is very much a big deal" says vision as he raises his eyebrows, you sigh once more before continuing to follow him down the corridor until you enter a seperate part of the building full of people, agents? Avengers? You really weren't sure.

"As well as a living space for the Avengers, this is also a work place, where meetings are held, and basic work manor takes place" says vision seeming to take the role as the tour guide.

You continue walking, making sure to stay close to Vision desperately wanting not to loose him in the crowd, "and don't you think it's a little risky taking me somewhere where lots of people are?" You question as Visions smirk grows wider, "you would be surprised how many people have trust in you" he says as you nod your head in slight confusion. It could be just you, but you feel as if all eyes are on your as you walk toward the meeting room, do they all know who I am? Do they know I'm from Hydra? "Here we are" Vision says as he stops our side of two large double doors, but that isn't what you notice.

What you do notice is the boy named Peter standing right outside the doors giving you a nervous glance. "I-I m-May I talk to you for a second?" Peter asks you as you nod your head in response, "I will leave you too it" Vision says as he enters the room.

"Peter?" You question as the boy just kind of stands there awkwardly staring at you, "oh right u-um I just wanted t-to let you kn-know that I'm not s-scared of you, I know you w-won't hurt me" he says as he awkwardly taps his foot on the ground. "You seem scared" you say giving him a small smile as he shakes his head as if telling himself that he's being dumb.

"Your just r-really pretty" he says as you feel your cheeks getting hot and a small smirk grows on your face, "thanks Pete, I-Um should we go in?" You question as you wonder why you stuttered, "great idea" he says giving you a toothy grin as he opens the door for you, whatta charmer.