Part Fourteen - In my Blood

(Your POV)
It had been a whole month since hydra had gotten to you and well um....the kiss.

Tony had insisted that you go back to school even though you claimed that was a terrible idea he decided to set up a security system outside the school to ensure that no Hydra member could get in.

You where pretty positive the whole school would hate you after the whole Flash incident but as a matter of fact they all treasured you and thought you where such a badass, Flash although was slightly terrified of you ,even if he didn't like to admit it..

After your kiss with Peter you had both decided to tell no one about it... because if you did the whole of the Avengers would make a huge deal about it.

You and Peter where in a sort of relationship.. you didn't really know what it was like to be in a relationship and neither did Peter so you both kind of just took it slow.. but there was one thing you knew. Peter was adorable and quite possible the best thing ever at this current moment in time.

It was a Tuesday afternoon and you where currently sitting Calculus class with Ned and Peter. Your teacher now hated you since you embarrassed him in front of the whole class. in return you hated him too, yet you where smarter then him which made you feel good.

"Alright class turn to page 146 and work through the questions" he says as you get out your already completed work. "Wait so you can control your powers now right?" Ned asked. You decided to tell Ned everything since apparently he knew Peter was Spider-man, you trusted Ned, he was cool. "I've sort of learnt how to control them, just don't get me angry I guess" you smirked as he nodded in understanding.

You where about to hand your work up to the teacher when your phone began to ring, you turned it over to see that Tony was calling you, that's strange, he never rings you during school. "I gotta take this it's Ton- my dad" you say to the teacher as you take a sigh of relief from not completely spilling to the entire class that Tony Stark has practically adopted you.

"Why would I let you answer that call?" The teacher says as you roll your eyes at him. "Because my dad is more important than you and this class, and I'm going to answer it wether you like it or not" you say as you walk out of class to answer the call a small smirk on your face.

"Hey Tony what's up?" You ask, "sorry to interrupt on your school study, but it's time, I've finally finished the machine, Happy's coming to pick you and Peter up, he should be there in 30 minutes" Tony says as you let out a loud sigh, honestly out of fright, "Hey, hey it's okay, you'll be fine, phase 1 is the best thing for you" he says as you nod even though he can't see you. "Um..o-okay I'll go tell Peter..I'll see you soon I guess" you say as your breath shakes, "see you soon kid" he says as the phone call ends.

You walk back into the class and go straight to Peter, you keep your shaky hands in your jumper pockets as you feel the purple layer of power surround them from your Nerves. "Hey..uh Pete?" You question as he lifts his head up and gives you a small smile. "The invention.... its ready.... Happy's picking us up in 30 minutes" you say as Peters mouth drops, "w-what he's finished already?" Peter asks as you sadly nod, "reality is closer then I thought" you sigh as he puts his hand on your shoulder. "It'll be okay y/n, you're strong, and your loved" he says as his cheeks turn a bright red.

After what seems like years of persuading your calculus teacher to let you leave he finally gives you both permission. You both practically run down the hall to go sign out and then meet Happy out the front. The nerves seem to really kick in on the drive toward the facility, you had no idea what you where about to discover... the things you would remember... your parents?.... siblings?..... friends? The memory of every single murder would come back to you.... all the innocent children... innocent people in general.

You had finally arrived at the facility and your feet didn't seem to want to move from the comfort of the car into the concrete of the facility. "Your going to be okay y/n I promise you" Peter said as he came around to your side of the car with a comforting smile on his face, "I'm scared of what I'll find out" you mumble as Peter pulls you into a hug, "we can help you deal with it, your strong, the strongest person I know and trust me that's something when you know all the Avengers" he says as a small giggle escapes your lips.

You eventually walk into the facility and down the hall to Tony's Studio where the machine was set up, as you walk in only Tony, Steve, Bucky and Nat are there awaiting your arrival.
"Hey kid" Tony says as you walk over to the way too familiar looking machine, "how you feeling?" he asks as you let out a heavy sigh, "just dandy" you reply as you feel your heart practically racing.

You slowly sit down on the slightly uncomfortable seat as Bucky comes over to you and puts a hand on your shoulder, for some reason he looked nervous, which made you more nervous, what if he knew something you didn't, and that something you where about to find out. "Your going to be alright okay" he says as he gives you a small smile, "wow that makes me feel so much better" you say sarcastically as he shakes his head.

"Whatever you remember... you know if it has anything to do with me... uh.... don't get all mad at me I guess" he chuckles awkwardly as you squint at him in confusion. "There something you haven't told me?" You question him as he once again shakes his head. "No no I'm just saying" he says rather quickly. "Hydra won't be able to get to you after this, you'll be safe, you'll also have a lot of different emotions back... some you won't be able to deal with" he says as you lean your head back against the headrest.

"Just do it already" you say as you turn your glance to Tony who slightly nods. He presses a few buttons on the machine before lowering the helmet like thing and strapping it to your head. "Not going to lie this won't exactly be painless" he says as you close your eyes, "figured" you reply.

"Okay.....3.......2.......1" you say as you feel practically electricity enter your brain, your screams becoming deafening as the power completely and utterly drains your mind.

(Tony Starks POV, Avengers Facility)
God it hurt, seeing her in so much pain, I wish I could of made the machine painless I really did, but it was near impossible. Her screams hurt my ears, her eyes flickered as she remembered everything... her past life...everyone she killed. I glanced over at Bucky who looked near frightened... like he had been keeping something from her.. I don't know... but I did know I didn't trust him.

God it felt like it went on for hours, when it really had only been five minutes. Her screaming had finally calmed but her eyes where still glued shut, small tears dribbled down her face which genuinely made me want to run to her and hug her. Peter look terrified, he loved her I could tell, I mean if it was Pepper in the chair instead of y/n I would be properly distraught.

Suddenly her eyes flickered open and her breathing got heavy and quick, she looked confused, yet aware. Her eyes suddenly flickered onto Bucky and stayed there... she looked angry... sad, her lips slightly parted like she was going to say something but instead more tears ran down her face.

"Bucky" she mumbled with mostly anger. "How could you not tell me!!" She yelled as she removed the helmet and stood up, "I'm sorry" he mumbled back as I looked back and forth at them confused. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry that's all your going to say!!!" She yelled even louder as angry tears formed in her eyes.

"Your my brother, my blood, my sibling and you never told me!!"

I honestly have hardly any motivation for this story anymore, kinda wanna quit it but don't at the same time cos I don't wanna disappoint the people who read it.